music track

VLC for Android and Chrome OS specific usage questions
westrated
New Cone
New Cone

music track

Postby westrated » 02 Dec 2023 18:36

At the bottom of the screen is a different music track that remains. How to turn off?

Spike1
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: And:3.6.0β,Win:2.2.1

Re: music track

Postby Spike1 » 02 Dec 2023 21:55

I don't see any such thing. Could you please describe the situation more completely? At the bottom of WHICH screen? What did you do to arrive at this point? All I can think is that you paused the current track and it is at the bottom of the screen because it is ready to be resumed. To the right of this track, is there a triangle inside a circle?

MystiqueWanderer
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby MystiqueWanderer » 04 Dec 2023 15:08

Really looks like the case. But I've heard that people have this bug.

westrated
New Cone
New Cone

Postby westrated » 04 Dec 2023 21:58

It appears that if I am playing tracks from a folder and don't finish them all, close the app, and turn off the device, when I restart VLC, the default is to play those left in the folder even though I select a different folder to play from at that point. Once I select a new series of songs to play, the unfinished folder songs stop and the new ones play. I have noticed it even when I am stopping what I am currently playing, that default (unfinished folder is waiting unseen and) starts up back up on the bluetooth device even after I close out the VLC app. It seems when I shut down the app, the selection that has been playing doesn't go away, maybe until the folder is finally finished. Could it be that I have to manually move to the end of the last song in the folder before closing the app, or is there a setting somewhere to adjust this? Thanks.

MystiqueWanderer
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby MystiqueWanderer » 05 Dec 2023 13:29

It reminds me of one mysterious case that we had in college. Some random music began to play on our laptops, and our professors thought that we were doing it on purpose. But then it was the problem appeared on his laptop, too. But back then, there was some glitch between the app update and the MacOS update. So, I'm not sure, but maybe it's worth checking out?

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 06 Dec 2023 15:17

But back then, there was some glitch between the app update and the MacOS update. So, I'm not sure, but maybe it's worth checking out?

It's worth checking which forum you are posting in.
This is the Android forum, not the MacOS nor the iOS one.

MystiqueWanderer
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby MystiqueWanderer » 07 Dec 2023 13:24

I'm just sharing a story, and my point is that stuff like this can happen on any OS.

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby Lotesdelere » 07 Dec 2023 18:05

We don't care about MacOS stories in the Android forum.
Please, stop posting random stuff but share experience of your own with the OS of the forum you're posting in. Just do it, this is actually a warning.

MystiqueWanderer
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby MystiqueWanderer » 11 Dec 2023 21:41

Oh! Sorry about that! I had no idea that sharing a bit of personal stories could be a big deal.

Return to “VLC for Android and Chrome OS”