Green screen on VLC player 3.0.4

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Green screen on VLC player 3.0.4

Postby Welsku » 17 Nov 2018 11:23

I have windows 10, 32-bit version. PC is a bit old, but it handles videos quite well in general (ATI Radeon HD 4200, ATI Phenom II X4 905e).

I have a problem with videos produced by a new security camera. It can produce both H.265 and H.264.
This is about H.264.
It can produce Full HD and above. The problem appears on both. I haven't tried lower resolutions.
This is about videos with resolution 1920x1080 (but I am expecting that higher resolutions would work too).

The same video that produces green screen on VLC Player, are played without problems with VideoReDo, DVBViewer Pro and Apple QuickTime.
However basic video players in Windows 10 as well as VLC player either shows green screen on black screen while playing the video.
DVBViewer Pro takes about 20% CPU time, while playing the video.
VideoReDo takes about 8% CPU time while playing the video.
Apple QuickTime takes about 12% CPU time while playing the video.

Another symptom (just FYI) is that Firefox or Chrome do not show the video while viewing the GUI of the camera.
But the video can be seen, when accessing the GUI via Onvif Manager.

Based on those, I don't think it can be about CPU or GPU capability. If it was, how would those other programs be able to handle the video?

I have tried all video output modules and disabling the CPU acceleration on DirectX. Those attempts did not help.

I have updated the video drivers on my computer, but that did not help either. On the other hand, it did not make things worse either (for those programs that do work).

The first errors on the logfile were:

d3d11va debug: Created the D3D11 device type 1 level 9300.
d3d11va debug: Incompatible feature level 9300
d3d11va error: D3D11CreateDevice failed. (hr=0x80004001)
d3d11va error: Failed to create device
main debug: no hw decoder modules matched
avcodec debug: trying format dxva2_vld
main debug: removing module "chain"
main debug: removing module "d3d11_filters"
main debug: Filter 148e9a08 removed from chain
main debug: removing module "swscale"
main debug: Filter 147dbc80 removed from chain
main debug: Filter 14767c30 removed from chain
main debug: removing module "directdraw"
directdraw error: SetThumbNailClip failed: 0x800706f4
directdraw warning: DirectDrawUpdateOverlay cannot move/resize overlay. (hr=0x88760168)
directdraw error: overlay unuseable (might already be in use)
directdraw warning: DirectDrawUpdateOverlay cannot move/resize overlay. (hr=0x88760168)
directdraw error: overlay unuseable (might already be in use)
directdraw debug: YUV plain surface (YV12) created successfully
blend error: no matching alpha blending routine (chroma: YUVA -> DXA9)
main debug: no video blending modules matched
main error: blending YUVA to DXA9 failed
directdraw warning: DirectDrawUpdateOverlay cannot move/resize overlay. (hr=0x88760244)
directdraw warning: DirectDrawUpdateOverlay cannot move/resize overlay. (hr=0x88760244)
main debug: looking for video blending module matching "any": 1 candidates
blend error: no matching alpha blending routine (chroma: YUVA -> DXA9)
main debug: no video blending modules matched
main error: blending YUVA to DXA9 failed

etc

I'll post a sample into http://streams.videolan.org/upload/

Thank you in advance.

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
VLC version: 4.0.0-git
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac

Re: Green screen on VLC player 3.0.4

Postby Jean-Baptiste Kempf » 17 Nov 2018 11:45

Does it work if you disable hardware acceleration?
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - http://www.jbkempf.com/blog/category/Videolan
VLC media player developer, VideoLAN President and Sites administrator
If you want an answer to your question, just be specific and precise. Don't use Private Messages.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 17 Nov 2018 15:40

I have tried all video output modules and disabling the CPU acceleration on DirectX. Those attempts did not help.

I have updated the video drivers on my computer, but that did not help either. On the other hand, it did not make things worse either (for those programs that do work).
Yes, I have tried disabling the hardware acceleration.

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: 3.0.17.4
Operating System: Windows 8.1

Postby Hitchhiker » 17 Nov 2018 19:47

I have windows 10, 32-bit version. PC is a bit old, but it handles videos quite well in general (ATI Radeon HD 4200, ATI Phenom II X4 905e).

Your problem very likely lies with your graphics card since there are no AMD drivers which support the ATI Radeon HD 4200 on Windows 10.

Windows 10 has installed a generic driver so that you can use the machine, but it won't contain the same kind of driver enhancements original AMD drivers included.

More bad news I'm afraid: you might encounter a Microsoft warning that your system is no longer supported soon as described in this ghacks article.

To check which version of Windows 10 you're running hit Windows key + R to open the Run command,type: winver and hit Enter.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 17 Nov 2018 20:43

Version 1803.

What's your explanation on how those three other programs (+ Onvif Manager) are able to view that video perfectly well?
I have few other security cameras as well, which produce .MP4 H.264 video files and they work well also on VLC Viewer.
What's your opinion on that?

To me this seems just that VLC Player is not as good as those 4 other programs in playing back H.264 .MP4 -files.

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 18 Nov 2018 13:05

Version 1803.

What's your explanation on how those three other programs (+ Onvif Manager) are able to view that video perfectly well?
I have few other security cameras as well, which produce .MP4 H.264 video files and they work well also on VLC Viewer.
What's your opinion on that?

To me this seems just that VLC Player is not as good as those 4 other programs in playing back H.264 .MP4 -files.

I can't answer your question regarding the applications you mentioned other than to say that they're proprietary software and not free to use like vlc is.

As regards Quick Time it's advisable not to use it at all since Apple stated back in 2016 that it will no longer make security updates available for Windows users. See this article for more info.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 18 Nov 2018 17:36

Not really using QT, but since it was available, I tried it.

I'm not sure if you suggest that the content of the file is not license-free and therefore VLC Player cannot decode it, or something else.
Those proprietary programs rely on the same drivers, they don't have anything special for my video chipset.
DVBViewer has own drivers for the digi-tv cards, but not for the video drivers on the computer.
VideoReDo does not have any specific drivers of it's own for the hardware that I have.
There's no option of choosing video card when installing them.

Here's a very short sample, please have a look and tell me if you have any problem playing it.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAAICS8Uj ... CMfOdkQLR8

I found this link:
https://fossbytes.com/10-best-free-medi ... s-windows/

I installed the second option after VLC player and it worked right away, and it's free.

I guess there may be some issue with my computer that VLC player hasn't been prepared for, but I'm sure VLC player can be changed in such a way that it would play those files as well.
If it can't, it's not a big deal, since there are other options. But of course I would love to continue using VLC Player as my default player.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 18 Nov 2018 18:45

Now it gets interesting.
After installing PotPlayer and I started watching a TV recording (.TS) which have been working perfectly fine until now, suddenly they weren't working anymore.
It shows the screen as pink, while the audio is ok.
Windows Media Player have no problem with it either.

I'll delete VLC player and try again after re-installing it.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 18 Nov 2018 18:54

After uninstall and reinstall the .TS files started to work again. But the original problem still is present with VLC viewer.

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 18 Nov 2018 19:02

Here's a very short sample, please have a look and tell me if you have any problem playing it.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAAICS8Uj ... CMfOdkQLR8
Slight problem with that in that I don't have a dropbox a/c and can't view the file without one. (I obfuscated your name displayed on Dropbox to protect your privacy in the screenshot).

(click to enlarge)

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 18 Nov 2018 22:43

Sent PM with a link.

inanna.moon
New Cone
New Cone

Postby inanna.moon » 19 Nov 2018 08:52

I have the same problem except that I just replaced my old, now dead, Windows 7 PC with a Windows 10 PC.

All my videos played just fine on VLC 3.0.4 under Win7, but now, MP4 video show only a green screen (the audio is fine, just the video is not working). I have tried PotPlayer and it plays MP4 videos just fine.

I'd much rather stay with VLC if I can.

The new PC has an AMD Ryzen 5 2400G CPU and RX Vega 11 graphics.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 19 Nov 2018 10:17

Seems that there are other threads with this same issue on version 3.0.4 as well. I have to try version 3.0.3 when I get back home.

fred44nl
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby fred44nl » 19 Nov 2018 10:22

video show only a green screen (the audio is fine, just the video is not working).
I have similar problems when hardware-decoding is turned on.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 19 Nov 2018 19:04

Unfortunately reverting to older version 3.0.3 did not help in my case.

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 19 Nov 2018 19:28

Sent PM with a link.

It looks like a picture of a curtain (?) in black & white.

(click to enlarge)

Is that what I was supposed to see?

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 19 Nov 2018 19:32

I have the same problem except that I just replaced my old, now dead, Windows 7 PC with a Windows 10 PC.

All my videos played just fine on VLC 3.0.4 under Win7, but now, MP4 video show only a green screen (the audio is fine, just the video is not working). I have tried PotPlayer and it plays MP4 videos just fine.

I'd much rather stay with VLC if I can.

The new PC has an AMD Ryzen 5 2400G CPU and RX Vega 11 graphics.

Please follow instructions in the orange box to create a log file. Your's is a newer model PC than the OP's and it would be interesting to see what the log reveals.

To help you, we need messages, to completely understand what your problems is.
To fix this, please be sure before you start the playback to:
  1. Open: Tools -> Messages.
  2. Set Verbosity to 2
  3. Start playback to reproduce your issue
  4. Save text in a file or copy into clipboard
  5. Then paste the full resulting log here between [​code]and[​/code] (or use Pastebin.com if it's too long)
Also don't forget to name your Operating System and provide the VLC media player version.

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 19 Nov 2018 20:16

(click to enlarge)

At least it wasn't green :D
It's a wooden shelf, underneath.
Did you try with VLC or just in the browser?

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 19 Nov 2018 20:19

(click to enlarge)

At least it wasn't green :D
It's a wooden shelf, underneath.
Did you try with VLC or just in the browser?

Looks the same in VLC.

johnIV
New Cone
New Cone

Postby johnIV » 19 Nov 2018 22:39

I have the green screen in VLC 3.0.4 only when install the latest AMD drivers 18.10.1 and 18.10.2
now i install 18.9.2 and works perfect I have sent a message to ΑΜD also but so far I did not get an answer
it may not be a problem of VLC but I have the obligation to point it out thanks.

inanna.moon
New Cone
New Cone

Postby inanna.moon » 20 Nov 2018 06:59

As requested, Windows 10 Pro ver 1803, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G CPU and RX Vega 11 graphics.

And the log:

Code: Select all

main debug: processing request item: Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4, node: Playlist, skip: 0 main debug: rebuilding array of current - root Playlist main debug: rebuild done - 1 items, index 0 main debug: starting playback of new item main debug: resyncing on Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 main debug: Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 is at 0 main debug: creating new input thread main debug: Creating an input for 'Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: requesting art for new input thread main debug: using timeshift granularity of 50 MiB main debug: using timeshift path: C:\Users\lead\AppData\Local\Temp main debug: `file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' gives access `file' demux `any' path `/F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: creating demux: access='file' demux='any' location='/F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' file='F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: looking for access_demux module matching "file": 15 candidates main debug: looking for meta fetcher module matching "any": 1 candidates lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Users\lead\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\meta\fetcher lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\fetcher main debug: no meta fetcher modules matched main debug: looking for art finder module matching "any": 2 candidates lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Users\lead\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\meta\art lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\00_musicbrainz.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\00_musicbrainz.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\01_googleimage.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\01_googleimage.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\02_frenchtv.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\02_frenchtv.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\03_lastfm.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\03_lastfm.luac main debug: no art finder modules matched qt debug: IM: Setting an input main debug: no access_demux modules matched main debug: creating access: file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 main debug: (path: F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4) main debug: looking for access module matching "file": 26 candidates main debug: using access module "filesystem" main debug: looking for stream_filter module matching "prefetch,cache_read": 24 candidates cache_read debug: Using stream method for AStream* cache_read debug: starting pre-buffering cache_read debug: received first data after 0 ms cache_read debug: pre-buffering done 1024 bytes in 0s - 1000000 KiB/s main debug: using stream_filter module "cache_read" main debug: looking for stream_filter module matching "any": 24 candidates lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Users\lead\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\playlist lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\anevia_streams.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\anevia_xml.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\appletrailers.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\bbc_co_uk.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\cue.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\dailymotion.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\jamendo.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\koreus.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\liveleak.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\newgrounds.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\rockbox_fm_presets.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\soundcloud.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\twitch.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\vimeo.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\vocaroo.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\youtube.luac main debug: no stream_filter modules matched main debug: looking for stream_directory module matching "any": 1 candidates main debug: no stream_directory modules matched main debug: attachment of directory-extractor failed for file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 main debug: looking for stream_filter module matching "record": 24 candidates main debug: using stream_filter module "record" main debug: creating demux: access='file' demux='any' location='/F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' file='F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: looking for demux module matching "mp4": 55 candidates mp4 debug: dumping root Box "root" mp4 debug: | + ftyp size 24 offset 0 mp4 debug: | + moov size 110789 offset 24 mp4 debug: | | + mvhd size 108 offset 32 mp4 debug: | | + trak size 73127 offset 140 mp4 debug: | | | + tkhd size 92 offset 148 mp4 debug: | | | + edts size 36 offset 240 mp4 debug: | | | | + elst size 28 offset 248 mp4 debug: | | | + mdia size 72991 offset 276 mp4 debug: | | | | + mdhd size 32 offset 284 mp4 debug: | | | | + hdlr size 95 offset 316 mp4 debug: | | | | + minf size 72856 offset 411 mp4 debug: | | | | | + dinf size 36 offset 419 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + dref size 28 offset 427 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + url size 12 offset 443 mp4 debug: | | | | | + stbl size 72792 offset 455 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsd size 152 offset 463 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + avc1 size 136 offset 479 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | | + avcC size 50 offset 565 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stts size 19328 offset 615 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsc size 40 offset 19943 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stco size 1772 offset 19983 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsz size 19324 offset 21755 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stss size 168 offset 41079 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + ctts size 32000 offset 41247 mp4 debug: | | | | | + vmhd size 20 offset 73247 mp4 debug: | | + trak size 37430 offset 73267 mp4 debug: | | | + tkhd size 92 offset 73275 mp4 debug: | | | + mdia size 37330 offset 73367 mp4 debug: | | | | + mdhd size 32 offset 73375 mp4 debug: | | | | + hdlr size 95 offset 73407 mp4 debug: | | | | + minf size 37195 offset 73502 mp4 debug: | | | | | + dinf size 36 offset 73510 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + dref size 28 offset 73518 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + url size 12 offset 73534 mp4 debug: | | | | | + stbl size 37135 offset 73546 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsd size 91 offset 73554 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + mp4a size 75 offset 73570 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | | + esds size 39 offset 73606 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stts size 24 offset 73645 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsc size 544 offset 73669 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stco size 1772 offset 74213 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsz size 34696 offset 75985 mp4 debug: | | | | | + smhd size 16 offset 110681 mp4 debug: | | + udta size 116 offset 110697 mp4 debug: | | | + meta size 108 offset 110705 mp4 debug: | | | | + hdlr size 33 offset 110717 mp4 debug: | | | | + ilst size 63 offset 110750 mp4 debug: | | | | | + gsst size 25 offset 110758 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + data size 17 offset 110766 mp4 debug: | | | | | + gstd size 30 offset 110783 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + data size 22 offset 110791 mp4 debug: | + mdat size 33210847 offset 110813 mp4 debug: unrecognized major media specification (mp42). mp4 debug: found 2 tracks mp4 warning: elst box found mp4 debug: - [0] duration=201284ms media time=41ms) rate=1.0 mp4 debug: track[Id 0x1] read 439 chunk mp4 warning: STTS table of 2414 entries mp4 warning: CTTS table of 3998 entries mp4 debug: track[Id 0x1] read 4826 samples length:201s main debug: selecting program id=0 mp4 debug: adding track[Id 0x1] video (enable) language undef mp4 debug: track[Id 0x2] read 439 chunk mp4 warning: STTS table of 1 entries mp4 debug: track[Id 0x2] read 8669 samples length:201s mp4 debug: adding track[Id 0x2] audio (enable) language undef main debug: using demux module "mp4" main debug: looking for a subtitle file in F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\ main debug: looking for video decoder module matching "any": 17 candidates avcodec debug: using ffmpeg Lavc58.6.103 avcodec debug: CPU flags: 0x0007d3db avcodec debug: allowing 6 thread(s) for decoding avcodec debug: codec (h264) started avcodec debug: using frame thread mode with 6 threads main debug: using video decoder module "avcodec" main debug: looking for audio decoder module matching "any": 23 candidates main debug: using audio decoder module "faad" main debug: looking for meta reader module matching "any": 2 candidates main debug: using meta reader module "taglib" main debug: removing module "taglib" main debug: `file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' successfully opened mp4 debug: elst (0) gives 0ms (movie)-> 41ms (track) mp4 debug: track[Id 0x1] using Sync Sample Box (stss) mp4 debug: stss gives 1 --> 0 (sample number) main debug: Buffering 0% main debug: Buffering 83% main debug: Stream buffering done (500 ms in 1 ms) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 119 (cuda) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 53 (dxva2_vld) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 118 (d3d11va_vld) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 174 (d3d11) avcodec debug: available software decoder output format 0 (yuv420p) avcodec debug: trying format d3d11va_vld main debug: looking for text renderer module matching "any": 3 candidates faad warning: decoded zero sample main debug: reusing audio output main debug: looking for aout stream module matching "any": 2 candidates freetype debug: Using DWrite backend freetype debug: DWrite_GetFamily(): family name: Arial freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 0 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 1 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 2 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 1 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 3 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 1 main debug: using text renderer module "freetype" main debug: looking for video converter module matching "any": 24 candidates swscale debug: 32x32 (32x32) chroma: YUVA -> 16x16 (16x16) chroma: RGBA with scaling using Bicubic (good quality) main debug: using video converter module "swscale" main debug: looking for video converter module matching "any": 24 candidates yuvp debug: YUVP to YUVA converter main debug: using video converter module "yuvp" main debug: Deinterlacing available main debug: deinterlace -1, mode auto, is_needed 0 main debug: looking for vout window module matching "qt,any": 3 candidates qt debug: requesting video window... wasapi debug: modified format wasapi debug: buffer size : 96000 frames wasapi debug: maximum latency: 000 ns wasapi debug: default period : 10000000 ns wasapi debug: minimum period : 3000000 ns main debug: using aout stream module "wasapi" main debug: output 'f32l' 48000 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/8 bytes main debug: looking for audio volume module matching "any": 2 candidates main debug: using audio volume module "float_mixer" main debug: input 'f32l' 44100 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/8 bytes main debug: looking for audio filter module matching "scaletempo": 16 candidates scaletempo debug: format: 44100 rate, 2 nch, 4 bps, fl32 scaletempo debug: params: 30 stride, 0.200 overlap, 14 search scaletempo debug: 1.000 scale, 1323.000 stride_in, 1323 stride_out, 1059 standing, 264 overlap, 617 search, 2204 queue, fl32 mode main debug: using audio filter module "scaletempo" main debug: conversion: 'f32l'->'f32l' 44100 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: conversion pipeline complete main debug: conversion: 'f32l'->'f32l' 44100 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: conversion pipeline complete main debug: looking for audio resampler module matching "any": 3 candidates main debug: using audio resampler module "samplerate" main debug: resized to 600x488 main debug: resized to 1280x720 main debug: using vout window module "qt" main debug: looking for inhibit module matching "any": 1 candidates main debug: using inhibit module "inhibit" main debug: Opening vout display wrapper main debug: looking for vout display module matching "any": 12 candidates direct3d11 debug: creating Vout EventThread direct3d11 debug: Win32VoutCreateWindow main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 direct3d11 debug: inclinometer not found. (hr=0x80070490) direct3d11 debug: created video sub-window direct3d11 debug: Vout EventThread running qt debug: Logical video size: 1280x720 main debug: resized to 1280x720 main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 direct3d11 debug: Created the D3D11 device type 1 level b100. direct3d11 debug: ATI WDDM driver 24.20.11016.4 direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:STUDIO direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:22 range:STUDIO direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:22 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:2084 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:2084 range:STUDIO direct3d11 debug: Output max luminance: 270.0, colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:FULL, bits per pixel 8 direct3d11 debug: using colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: Using pixel format VA_NV12 for chroma DX11 main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1296x759 direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 resources created direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 device adapter successfully initialized direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 Open Succeeded main debug: using vout display module "direct3d11" direct3d11 debug: D3D11 pool succeed with 40 surfaces (1280x768) context 0x000001a6124e2f18 main debug: original format sz 1280x720, of (0,0), vsz 1280x720, 4cc DX11, sar 1:1, msk r0x0 g0x0 b0x0 main debug: removing module "freetype" main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 main debug: looking for text renderer module matching "any": 3 candidates direct3d11 debug: Detected size change 1280x720 freetype debug: Using DWrite backend freetype debug: DWrite_GetFamily(): family name: Arial freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 0 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 1 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 2 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 1 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 3 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 1 main debug: using text renderer module "freetype" main debug: looking for hw decoder module matching "any": 2 candidates d3d11va debug: ATI WDDM driver 24.20.11016.4 d3d11va debug: Reusing Direct3D11 device d3d11va debug: CreateDevice succeed d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-2 variable-length decoder' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-2 inverse discrete cosine transform' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology, Flash' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x6719b6fb-0x5cad-0x4acb-0xb00af3bfdec38727' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x9901ccd3-0xca12-0x4b7e-0x867ae2223d9255c3' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'HEVC Main profile' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xea72396a-0x67ec-0x4781-0xbede56f498f04ef2' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xc152ca8f-0x738c-0x461b-0xad89fc292cf8f162' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x514a356c-0x7027-0x4aff-0x8a60afd2c1f672f1' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 stereo high profile, mbs flag set' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 stereo high profile' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'VC-1 variable-length decoder' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xca15d19a-0x2b48-0x43d6-0x979e7a6e9c802ff8' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-4 Part 2 variable-length decoder, Simple&Advanced Profile, Avivo' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-4 Part 2 variable-length decoder, Simple&Advanced Profile, no GMC' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xd1c20509-0xae7b-0x4e72-0xae3b49f88d58992f' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x84ad67f6-0x4c21-0x419a-0x9f0b24f0578906c1' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x725ad240-0x786c-0x471e-0xad3c38f739936517' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x95664ff5-0x9e03-0x4c74-0xbb4f9178d6035e58' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x5ef7d40d-0x5b96-0x49e7-0xb41923342094a4cf' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'HEVC Main 10 profile' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x65d1fa41-0x58af-0x453a-0x9cab5d981156da9f' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x2db154b6-0xdbb2-0x4079-0xa3ff60d7a898a6ab' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xc74a3fd0-0xd713-0x4581-0xa02e8edfb112ace3' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'VP9 profile 0' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'VP9 profile 2' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x603a4756-0xa864-0x4f91-0xbb622c935b7a1391' is supported d3d11va debug: Trying to use 'H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology' as input d3d11va debug: NV12 output is supported for decoder H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology. d3d11va debug: Using output format NV12 for decoder H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology d3d11va debug: va_pool_SetupDecoder id 27 1280x720 count: 24 d3d11va debug: using external surface pool d3d11va debug: ID3D11VideoDecoderOutputView succeed with 24 surfaces (1280x720) d3d11va debug: we got 3 decoder configurations d3d11va debug: configuration[0] ConfigBitstreamRaw 2 d3d11va debug: configuration[1] ConfigBitstreamRaw 2 d3d11va debug: configuration[2] ConfigBitstreamRaw 2 d3d11va debug: DxCreateDecoderSurfaces succeed main debug: using hw decoder module "d3d11va" avcodec info: Using D3D11VA (AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics, vendor 4098(ATI), device 5597, revision 198) for hardware decoding qt debug: Logical video size: 1280x720 main debug: resized to 1280x720 main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 main debug: Received first picture main debug: Decoder wait done in 306 ms main debug: inserting 1594 zeroes mmdevice debug: state changed: 1 avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: auto hiding mouse cursor avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 3026 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 12 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 305 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 4 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: auto hiding mouse cursor direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 627 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 302 ms) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: auto hiding mouse cursor direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: killing decoder fourcc `h264' main debug: removing module "avcodec" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: saving a free vout main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: reusing provided vout main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: killing decoder fourcc `mp4a' main debug: removing module "faad" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input mmdevice debug: state changed: 0 main debug: incoming request - stopping current input wasapi debug: reset main debug: removing module "samplerate" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "scaletempo" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "float_mixer" main debug: keeping audio output main debug: removing module "mp4" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input mp4 debug: freeing all memory main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: Program doesn't contain anymore ES main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "record" main debug: removing module "cache_read" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "filesystem" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: dead input main debug: nothing to play main debug: destroying useless vout main debug: removing module "direct3d11" direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 resources destroyed qt debug: IM: Deleting the input direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 device adapter closed direct3d11 error: SetThumbNailClip failed: 0x800706f4 direct3d11 debug: Win32 Vout EventThread terminating direct3d11 debug: Win32VoutCloseWindow direct3d11 debug: WinProc WM_DESTROY main debug: removing module "inhibit" qt debug: releasing video... qt debug: Video is not needed anymore main debug: removing module "freetype" main debug: removing module "yuvp" main debug: removing module "swscale"

Welsku
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Welsku » 20 Nov 2018 08:08

Looks the same in VLC.

Thank you. Seems that I have to change my default video viewer for now. Let's see if VLC is ever going to work on my computer again. Hoping so.
EDIT: Just to be clear, it's still just about this ONE new security camera footage, while other video sources (security cameras, digi-tv recordings, phones, tablets, digital cameras etc) are ok.

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 20 Nov 2018 16:32

What's the name of the equipment you're using to record the video footage?

Hitchhiker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby Hitchhiker » 20 Nov 2018 17:09

As requested, Windows 10 Pro ver 1803, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G CPU and RX Vega 11 graphics.

And the log:

Code: Select all

main debug: processing request item: Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4, node: Playlist, skip: 0 main debug: rebuilding array of current - root Playlist main debug: rebuild done - 1 items, index 0 main debug: starting playback of new item main debug: resyncing on Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 main debug: Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 is at 0 main debug: creating new input thread main debug: Creating an input for 'Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: requesting art for new input thread main debug: using timeshift granularity of 50 MiB main debug: using timeshift path: C:\Users\lead\AppData\Local\Temp main debug: `file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' gives access `file' demux `any' path `/F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: creating demux: access='file' demux='any' location='/F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' file='F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: looking for access_demux module matching "file": 15 candidates main debug: looking for meta fetcher module matching "any": 1 candidates lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Users\lead\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\meta\fetcher lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\fetcher main debug: no meta fetcher modules matched main debug: looking for art finder module matching "any": 2 candidates lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Users\lead\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\meta\art lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\00_musicbrainz.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\00_musicbrainz.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\01_googleimage.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\01_googleimage.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\02_frenchtv.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\02_frenchtv.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\03_lastfm.luac lua debug: skipping script (unmatched scope) C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\meta\art\03_lastfm.luac main debug: no art finder modules matched qt debug: IM: Setting an input main debug: no access_demux modules matched main debug: creating access: file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 main debug: (path: F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4) main debug: looking for access module matching "file": 26 candidates main debug: using access module "filesystem" main debug: looking for stream_filter module matching "prefetch,cache_read": 24 candidates cache_read debug: Using stream method for AStream* cache_read debug: starting pre-buffering cache_read debug: received first data after 0 ms cache_read debug: pre-buffering done 1024 bytes in 0s - 1000000 KiB/s main debug: using stream_filter module "cache_read" main debug: looking for stream_filter module matching "any": 24 candidates lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Users\lead\AppData\Roaming\vlc\lua\playlist lua debug: Trying Lua scripts in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\anevia_streams.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\anevia_xml.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\appletrailers.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\bbc_co_uk.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\cue.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\dailymotion.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\jamendo.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\koreus.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\liveleak.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\newgrounds.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\rockbox_fm_presets.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\soundcloud.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\twitch.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\vimeo.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\vocaroo.luac lua debug: Trying Lua playlist script C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\youtube.luac main debug: no stream_filter modules matched main debug: looking for stream_directory module matching "any": 1 candidates main debug: no stream_directory modules matched main debug: attachment of directory-extractor failed for file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4 main debug: looking for stream_filter module matching "record": 24 candidates main debug: using stream_filter module "record" main debug: creating demux: access='file' demux='any' location='/F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' file='F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\Halestorm - Apocalyptic [Official Video]-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' main debug: looking for demux module matching "mp4": 55 candidates mp4 debug: dumping root Box "root" mp4 debug: | + ftyp size 24 offset 0 mp4 debug: | + moov size 110789 offset 24 mp4 debug: | | + mvhd size 108 offset 32 mp4 debug: | | + trak size 73127 offset 140 mp4 debug: | | | + tkhd size 92 offset 148 mp4 debug: | | | + edts size 36 offset 240 mp4 debug: | | | | + elst size 28 offset 248 mp4 debug: | | | + mdia size 72991 offset 276 mp4 debug: | | | | + mdhd size 32 offset 284 mp4 debug: | | | | + hdlr size 95 offset 316 mp4 debug: | | | | + minf size 72856 offset 411 mp4 debug: | | | | | + dinf size 36 offset 419 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + dref size 28 offset 427 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + url size 12 offset 443 mp4 debug: | | | | | + stbl size 72792 offset 455 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsd size 152 offset 463 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + avc1 size 136 offset 479 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | | + avcC size 50 offset 565 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stts size 19328 offset 615 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsc size 40 offset 19943 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stco size 1772 offset 19983 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsz size 19324 offset 21755 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stss size 168 offset 41079 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + ctts size 32000 offset 41247 mp4 debug: | | | | | + vmhd size 20 offset 73247 mp4 debug: | | + trak size 37430 offset 73267 mp4 debug: | | | + tkhd size 92 offset 73275 mp4 debug: | | | + mdia size 37330 offset 73367 mp4 debug: | | | | + mdhd size 32 offset 73375 mp4 debug: | | | | + hdlr size 95 offset 73407 mp4 debug: | | | | + minf size 37195 offset 73502 mp4 debug: | | | | | + dinf size 36 offset 73510 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + dref size 28 offset 73518 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + url size 12 offset 73534 mp4 debug: | | | | | + stbl size 37135 offset 73546 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsd size 91 offset 73554 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | + mp4a size 75 offset 73570 mp4 debug: | | | | | | | | + esds size 39 offset 73606 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stts size 24 offset 73645 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsc size 544 offset 73669 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stco size 1772 offset 74213 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + stsz size 34696 offset 75985 mp4 debug: | | | | | + smhd size 16 offset 110681 mp4 debug: | | + udta size 116 offset 110697 mp4 debug: | | | + meta size 108 offset 110705 mp4 debug: | | | | + hdlr size 33 offset 110717 mp4 debug: | | | | + ilst size 63 offset 110750 mp4 debug: | | | | | + gsst size 25 offset 110758 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + data size 17 offset 110766 mp4 debug: | | | | | + gstd size 30 offset 110783 mp4 debug: | | | | | | + data size 22 offset 110791 mp4 debug: | + mdat size 33210847 offset 110813 mp4 debug: unrecognized major media specification (mp42). mp4 debug: found 2 tracks mp4 warning: elst box found mp4 debug: - [0] duration=201284ms media time=41ms) rate=1.0 mp4 debug: track[Id 0x1] read 439 chunk mp4 warning: STTS table of 2414 entries mp4 warning: CTTS table of 3998 entries mp4 debug: track[Id 0x1] read 4826 samples length:201s main debug: selecting program id=0 mp4 debug: adding track[Id 0x1] video (enable) language undef mp4 debug: track[Id 0x2] read 439 chunk mp4 warning: STTS table of 1 entries mp4 debug: track[Id 0x2] read 8669 samples length:201s mp4 debug: adding track[Id 0x2] audio (enable) language undef main debug: using demux module "mp4" main debug: looking for a subtitle file in F:\Users\M4500\AppData\Local\MyFFYouTubeDownloader\AudioVideo\ main debug: looking for video decoder module matching "any": 17 candidates avcodec debug: using ffmpeg Lavc58.6.103 avcodec debug: CPU flags: 0x0007d3db avcodec debug: allowing 6 thread(s) for decoding avcodec debug: codec (h264) started avcodec debug: using frame thread mode with 6 threads main debug: using video decoder module "avcodec" main debug: looking for audio decoder module matching "any": 23 candidates main debug: using audio decoder module "faad" main debug: looking for meta reader module matching "any": 2 candidates main debug: using meta reader module "taglib" main debug: removing module "taglib" main debug: `file:///F:/Users/M4500/AppData/Local/MyFFYouTubeDownloader/AudioVideo/Halestorm%20-%20Apocalyptic%20%5BOfficial%20Video%5D-1PXkCAiV0Ww.mp4' successfully opened mp4 debug: elst (0) gives 0ms (movie)-> 41ms (track) mp4 debug: track[Id 0x1] using Sync Sample Box (stss) mp4 debug: stss gives 1 --> 0 (sample number) main debug: Buffering 0% main debug: Buffering 83% main debug: Stream buffering done (500 ms in 1 ms) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 119 (cuda) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 53 (dxva2_vld) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 118 (d3d11va_vld) avcodec debug: available hardware decoder output format 174 (d3d11) avcodec debug: available software decoder output format 0 (yuv420p) avcodec debug: trying format d3d11va_vld main debug: looking for text renderer module matching "any": 3 candidates faad warning: decoded zero sample main debug: reusing audio output main debug: looking for aout stream module matching "any": 2 candidates freetype debug: Using DWrite backend freetype debug: DWrite_GetFamily(): family name: Arial freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 0 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 1 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 2 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 1 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 3 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 1 main debug: using text renderer module "freetype" main debug: looking for video converter module matching "any": 24 candidates swscale debug: 32x32 (32x32) chroma: YUVA -> 16x16 (16x16) chroma: RGBA with scaling using Bicubic (good quality) main debug: using video converter module "swscale" main debug: looking for video converter module matching "any": 24 candidates yuvp debug: YUVP to YUVA converter main debug: using video converter module "yuvp" main debug: Deinterlacing available main debug: deinterlace -1, mode auto, is_needed 0 main debug: looking for vout window module matching "qt,any": 3 candidates qt debug: requesting video window... wasapi debug: modified format wasapi debug: buffer size : 96000 frames wasapi debug: maximum latency: 000 ns wasapi debug: default period : 10000000 ns wasapi debug: minimum period : 3000000 ns main debug: using aout stream module "wasapi" main debug: output 'f32l' 48000 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/8 bytes main debug: looking for audio volume module matching "any": 2 candidates main debug: using audio volume module "float_mixer" main debug: input 'f32l' 44100 Hz Stereo frame=1 samples/8 bytes main debug: looking for audio filter module matching "scaletempo": 16 candidates scaletempo debug: format: 44100 rate, 2 nch, 4 bps, fl32 scaletempo debug: params: 30 stride, 0.200 overlap, 14 search scaletempo debug: 1.000 scale, 1323.000 stride_in, 1323 stride_out, 1059 standing, 264 overlap, 617 search, 2204 queue, fl32 mode main debug: using audio filter module "scaletempo" main debug: conversion: 'f32l'->'f32l' 44100 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: conversion pipeline complete main debug: conversion: 'f32l'->'f32l' 44100 Hz->44100 Hz Stereo->Stereo main debug: conversion pipeline complete main debug: looking for audio resampler module matching "any": 3 candidates main debug: using audio resampler module "samplerate" main debug: resized to 600x488 main debug: resized to 1280x720 main debug: using vout window module "qt" main debug: looking for inhibit module matching "any": 1 candidates main debug: using inhibit module "inhibit" main debug: Opening vout display wrapper main debug: looking for vout display module matching "any": 12 candidates direct3d11 debug: creating Vout EventThread direct3d11 debug: Win32VoutCreateWindow main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 direct3d11 debug: inclinometer not found. (hr=0x80070490) direct3d11 debug: created video sub-window direct3d11 debug: Vout EventThread running qt debug: Logical video size: 1280x720 main debug: resized to 1280x720 main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 direct3d11 debug: Created the D3D11 device type 1 level b100. direct3d11 debug: ATI WDDM driver 24.20.11016.4 direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:STUDIO direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:22 range:STUDIO direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:22 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:2084 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: supports colorspace RGB Rec.2020 gamma:2084 range:STUDIO direct3d11 debug: Output max luminance: 270.0, colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:FULL, bits per pixel 8 direct3d11 debug: using colorspace RGB Rec.709 gamma:22 range:FULL direct3d11 debug: Using pixel format VA_NV12 for chroma DX11 main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1296x759 direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 resources created direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 device adapter successfully initialized direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 Open Succeeded main debug: using vout display module "direct3d11" direct3d11 debug: D3D11 pool succeed with 40 surfaces (1280x768) context 0x000001a6124e2f18 main debug: original format sz 1280x720, of (0,0), vsz 1280x720, 4cc DX11, sar 1:1, msk r0x0 g0x0 b0x0 main debug: removing module "freetype" main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 main debug: looking for text renderer module matching "any": 3 candidates direct3d11 debug: Detected size change 1280x720 freetype debug: Using DWrite backend freetype debug: DWrite_GetFamily(): family name: Arial freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 0 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 1 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 0 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 2 with weight 400 for bold: 0, italic: 1 freetype debug: DWrite_ParseFamily(): using font at index 3 with weight 700 for bold: 1, italic: 1 main debug: using text renderer module "freetype" main debug: looking for hw decoder module matching "any": 2 candidates d3d11va debug: ATI WDDM driver 24.20.11016.4 d3d11va debug: Reusing Direct3D11 device d3d11va debug: CreateDevice succeed d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-2 variable-length decoder' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-2 inverse discrete cosine transform' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology, Flash' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x6719b6fb-0x5cad-0x4acb-0xb00af3bfdec38727' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x9901ccd3-0xca12-0x4b7e-0x867ae2223d9255c3' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'HEVC Main profile' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xea72396a-0x67ec-0x4781-0xbede56f498f04ef2' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xc152ca8f-0x738c-0x461b-0xad89fc292cf8f162' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x514a356c-0x7027-0x4aff-0x8a60afd2c1f672f1' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 stereo high profile, mbs flag set' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'H.264 stereo high profile' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'VC-1 variable-length decoder' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xca15d19a-0x2b48-0x43d6-0x979e7a6e9c802ff8' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-4 Part 2 variable-length decoder, Simple&Advanced Profile, Avivo' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'MPEG-4 Part 2 variable-length decoder, Simple&Advanced Profile, no GMC' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xd1c20509-0xae7b-0x4e72-0xae3b49f88d58992f' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x84ad67f6-0x4c21-0x419a-0x9f0b24f0578906c1' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x725ad240-0x786c-0x471e-0xad3c38f739936517' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x95664ff5-0x9e03-0x4c74-0xbb4f9178d6035e58' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x5ef7d40d-0x5b96-0x49e7-0xb41923342094a4cf' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'HEVC Main 10 profile' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x65d1fa41-0x58af-0x453a-0x9cab5d981156da9f' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x2db154b6-0xdbb2-0x4079-0xa3ff60d7a898a6ab' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0xc74a3fd0-0xd713-0x4581-0xa02e8edfb112ace3' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'VP9 profile 0' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'VP9 profile 2' is supported d3d11va debug: - 'Unknown decoder 0x603a4756-0xa864-0x4f91-0xbb622c935b7a1391' is supported d3d11va debug: Trying to use 'H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology' as input d3d11va debug: NV12 output is supported for decoder H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology. d3d11va debug: Using output format NV12 for decoder H.264 variable-length decoder, no film grain technology d3d11va debug: va_pool_SetupDecoder id 27 1280x720 count: 24 d3d11va debug: using external surface pool d3d11va debug: ID3D11VideoDecoderOutputView succeed with 24 surfaces (1280x720) d3d11va debug: we got 3 decoder configurations d3d11va debug: configuration[0] ConfigBitstreamRaw 2 d3d11va debug: configuration[1] ConfigBitstreamRaw 2 d3d11va debug: configuration[2] ConfigBitstreamRaw 2 d3d11va debug: DxCreateDecoderSurfaces succeed main debug: using hw decoder module "d3d11va" avcodec info: Using D3D11VA (AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics, vendor 4098(ATI), device 5597, revision 198) for hardware decoding qt debug: Logical video size: 1280x720 main debug: resized to 1280x720 main debug: VoutDisplayEvent 'resize' 1280x720 main debug: Received first picture main debug: Decoder wait done in 306 ms main debug: inserting 1594 zeroes mmdevice debug: state changed: 1 avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: auto hiding mouse cursor avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 3026 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 12 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 305 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 4 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: auto hiding mouse cursor direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 627 ms) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 302 ms) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) main debug: auto hiding mouse cursor direct3d11 debug: SwapChain Present failed. (hr=0x887A0005) avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed avcodec error: hardware acceleration picture allocation failed main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: killing decoder fourcc `h264' main debug: removing module "avcodec" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: saving a free vout main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: reusing provided vout main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: killing decoder fourcc `mp4a' main debug: removing module "faad" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input mmdevice debug: state changed: 0 main debug: incoming request - stopping current input wasapi debug: reset main debug: removing module "samplerate" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "scaletempo" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "float_mixer" main debug: keeping audio output main debug: removing module "mp4" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input mp4 debug: freeing all memory main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: Program doesn't contain anymore ES main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "record" main debug: removing module "cache_read" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: removing module "filesystem" main debug: incoming request - stopping current input main debug: dead input main debug: nothing to play main debug: destroying useless vout main debug: removing module "direct3d11" direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 resources destroyed qt debug: IM: Deleting the input direct3d11 debug: Direct3D11 device adapter closed direct3d11 error: SetThumbNailClip failed: 0x800706f4 direct3d11 debug: Win32 Vout EventThread terminating direct3d11 debug: Win32VoutCloseWindow direct3d11 debug: WinProc WM_DESTROY main debug: removing module "inhibit" qt debug: releasing video... qt debug: Video is not needed anymore main debug: removing module "freetype" main debug: removing module "yuvp" main debug: removing module "swscale"

Thanks for posting the log file.

It doesn't appear to be a problem with vlc because I can stream it directly from youtube without a problem. Here's a screenshot to prove it.

(click to enlarge).

Are you able to stream it directly as well? Here's the link to it: https://youtu.be/1PXkCAiV0Ww Hit Ctrl+N to open then menu and then copy/paste the link and click Play.

If you get a message that vlc can't open the MRL follow instructions in this post to create a new youtube.luac file which will be used to overwrite the version you have installed at the moment. But use this link to get the data to create the file because Google changed the protocols again for some videos and the devs had to create a new one.

If streaming it directly works for you as well, then I would imagine that the "MyFFYouTubeDownloader" mentioned in your log file is corrupting the data somehow.

inanna.moon
New Cone
New Cone

Postby inanna.moon » 21 Nov 2018 09:59

I would have suspected file corruption but these are the same video files that I played with VLC on Windows 7 on my old PC. (I only just got this new PC the day after my old PC died.) As a double check, I copied the files to an USB stick and played them on another PC still running Win7 with VLC 3.0.4. Worked fine.

Also, as I said, the files play fine using PotPlayer and Windows Media Player.

Given all that, doesn't look like file corruption.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”