limited Elements in the Playlist (Context Menu)

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
#thweiss
Cone that earned his stripes

limited Elements in the Playlist (Context Menu)

Postby #thweiss » 28 Mar 2018 20:50

Hello,

I found limited Elements in the Playlist with VLC-Version 3.0.1 and older 2.x by using the Context Menu (right Mouse click) and select the Playlist-Menu in the Video/Interface-Windows.

There are maximal 25 Elements or Track's in the Playlist visible, without the Scrolling-Options, like the normal view in the Playlist with the Key Combination [Ctrl]+[L] in the Video/Interface Window.

Are there any Possibilities to increase the Number of visible Elements or Tracks in the Playlist with more than 25 for the Video/Interface Window?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Thomas

#thweiss

Re: limited Elements in the Playlist (Context Menu)

Postby #thweiss » 05 Apr 2018 14:20

Today, I will update my Question with a Screen dump of a Playlist.

Screen dump: Image

As you can see, there is no scroll bar or any other possibility to get more than 25 Tracks visible in the playlist.

Hope there is an solution.

zeepee
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: limited Elements in the Playlist (Context Menu)

Postby zeepee » 06 Sep 2018 01:56

As I posted in another forum (Web scripting), a TV control applet I've developed and used for years has now ceased to function in the latest Firefox update, which does not support NPAPI anymore.

So I've switched back to using VLC the media player (not the plugin), and immediately stumbled over that 25 items max limit in the context menu (playlist).

Now there's GOT to be a solution or workaround to this issue, plizzzeeee...!?! :(

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”