during play last subtitle remains in vlc screen

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
sam79
New Cone
New Cone

during play last subtitle remains in vlc screen

Postby sam79 » 20 Mar 2018 20:11

hello every one ! my problem is like title : during play film last subtitle remains in vlc screen !

mux in iso mp4 3 streams : h264 , aac , srt (subtitle) with mp4box ; i open video file (with srt subtitle file incorporated) with vlc and the last subtitle remains in vlc screen until video has finished ! if i open it as external subtitle , it shows correctly in the end and last subtitle disappears after his timing. I tested mp4 file with srt file incorporated in powerdvd17 ultra and i had not problems .

Some one have suggestions ?

Lotesdelere
Cone Master
Cone Master

Re: during play last subtitle remains in vlc screen

Postby Lotesdelere » 21 Mar 2018 09:55

Please open Tools -> Messages (set Verbosity to 2) before you start the playback, and then paste the full resulting log here or on Pastebin.com if it's too long.

Also please upload a short sample of a problematic file to either Zippyshare.com (200 MB max) or to EmbedUpload.com, the latter will upload the file for you to several other hosts (use the default ones) and then post the link to the file here.

If needed cut it with DGsplit and read here about how to do it:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57724&p=193335#p193335
50 MB max should be enough.

robUx4
Developer
Developer
VLC version: master
Operating System: Windows

Re: during play last subtitle remains in vlc screen

Postby robUx4 » 21 Mar 2018 15:35

It does look like a problem in the original file. So we need a sample file.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”