V0.8.4 volume control dissapears after windows change

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
netwar

V0.8.4 volume control dissapears after windows change

Postby netwar » 06 Dec 2005 00:04

WIth this new version .. 0.8.4, i'm having a starnge problem.. not exactly a serious one.. but annoying sometimes..

As i usually use VLC when doing something else.... i swap windows.. but when i get back to vlc... volume controls seems to be overlapping with some other frame... i just resize (change size) of the window and it will reappear..

This is playing video..

netwar

alxmadbomber@freemail.gr

Same here

Postby alxmadbomber@freemail.gr » 08 Dec 2005 12:31

I am using VLC on W2k SP4 and when I pause a movie, the volume bar disappears. Minimizing and restoring the VLC window or resizing it makes the bar reappear. Tested it on a winXP SP2 machine and I get the same behaviour. This didn't happen with earlier versions of the program.

joseph5
Cone that earned his stripes
Cone that earned his stripes

Re: Same here

Postby joseph5 » 09 Dec 2005 17:51

I am using VLC on W2k SP4 and when I pause a movie, the volume bar disappears. Minimizing and restoring the VLC window or resizing it makes the bar reappear. Tested it on a winXP SP2 machine and I get the same behaviour. This didn't happen with earlier versions of the program.
Same problem with Win2000. Although the bar reappears after resizing, it disappears again when clicking the play button.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”