Ripping all of CD and DVD

For questions and discussion that is NOT (I repeat NOT) specific to a certain Operating System.
69Rixter
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Ripping all of CD and DVD

Postby 69Rixter » 20 Jan 2017 01:18

Hi Everyone:

OK, much as I use VLC for it's versatility in playing almost all forms of audio/video formats, I'm extremely frustrated in NOT being to rip an entire audio CD at once, nor being able to rip a DVD. I've been here, as well as the "net", followed directions explicitly, and still cannot achieve either task. So... perhaps someone here can guide step-by-step through each process for I cannot figure out/see what I'm doing wrong. I have been able to rip a track at a time (CD) and that way, get the entire CD, but that is redundant and very time consuming...besides, I feel you should just be able to rip the entire CD at once! I know how to set up all the "details" ...i.e. what track, what format, what/where to file...etc. DVD. well another story altogether...I just simply cannot get it to rip,,,anything! HELP!!!! (I have to use MSWin 7/10 with VLC installed) GAWD....can't wait to get another laptop and thus, get back to LINUX...then I wouldn't have all these problems!!!!!!

THANKS

Rick

mederi
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: 2.0.8
Operating System: Windows Vista/XP

Re: Ripping all of CD and DVD

Postby mederi » 20 Jan 2017 13:27

Try VLC Extension: Audio CD ripping helper

Return to “General VLC media player Troubleshooting”