Please help me.

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
cellularsnake
New Cone
New Cone

Please help me.

Postby cellularsnake » 19 Nov 2005 23:41

I have just reccently started using the VLC. I am curioius in learning more about the network streaming function of it, I have already read the docs concerning it and they were no help. My question is if myself and a friend are both using the VLC is there any way that we can both watch the same stream at the same time? We are not on the same network so that may cause some problems. But if you can please try to help me.

Thanks,
Cellularsnake

erbsen
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby erbsen » 20 Nov 2005 09:06

Just try it !

I think if i can play one file with 4 VLC at the same time (one PC) it should be no problem for you and your friend.

erbsen
Spying? Torture? Illegal airstrikes? Dyncorp, Halliburton - **Stay polite ** Slaves? SHUT UP and hate Bin Laden.

cellularskane

Postby cellularskane » 20 Nov 2005 19:11

The only problem is I have NO idea where to begin.

erbsen

Postby erbsen » 23 Nov 2005 08:01

Make sure that you and your friend are watching the same file at the same time. :roll: Where is the problem ?

erbsen
Spying? Torture? Illegal airstrikes? Dyncorp, Halliburton - **Stay polite ** Slaves? SHUT UP and hate Bin Laden.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”