Record RTSP stream with VLC Plugin v2

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
adaneau
New Cone
New Cone

Record RTSP stream with VLC Plugin v2

Postby adaneau » 29 Aug 2012 09:49

Hello,

I use the VLC active X v2 into a program. But my problem is that I can only display stream with the command playlist.add, I'm unable to pass options to this command.

Here is my code:

Code: Select all

string comd = ":sout=#duplicate{dst=display,dst=std{access=file,mux=mp4,dst=\"C:\\test.mp4\"}}"; DebugN(comd); VideoLAN_VLCPlugin_22.playlist.clear(); int tid= VideoLAN_VLCPlugin_22.playlist.add("rtsp://192.168.0.2", "", comd); VideoLAN_VLCPlugin_22.playlist.playItem(tid);
I think I made maybe some mistake with syntax of the option. I tried also with simple options like fullscreen but it still doesn't work.
I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Alexolut
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Record RTSP stream with VLC Plugin v2

Postby Alexolut » 29 Aug 2012 10:21

I have same problem with parameters viewtopic.php?f=16&t=103804. See bottom of my message at link.
You can try to use VLC 1.1.11 for your issue. In that version passing parameters works fine. Checked with "aspect-ratio" option.

UPD: Possibly i've got answer for issue about options https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/4838

Return to “Web and scripting”