Still QuickTime Issues and youtube files look weird

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
magoood
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Still QuickTime Issues and youtube files look weird

Postby magoood » 06 Dec 2009 01:18

Guys, I wanna depend primarily on this player as it is CPU friendly but I have bad issues when playing mov files which I'm sure are quite fine. Sometimes the playback lag (i.e. The voice and the picture of the video are synchronous). Sometimes, the video gets milky and deformed for a while. Also youtube videos are reddish in color and the video is deformed in a way that I almost can't see anything. (i use firefox 3.6 beta 4)

is there any update to the quicktime module??? or what should i do exactly to resolve that issue

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Re: Still QuickTime Issues and youtube files look weird

Postby VLC_help » 06 Dec 2009 11:08

VLC plugin doesn't replace Flash. So when you go to YouTube with your Firefox, VLC doesn't play those videos.

magoood
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Still QuickTime Issues and youtube files look weird

Postby magoood » 06 Dec 2009 12:48

VLC plugin doesn't replace Flash. So when you go to YouTube with your Firefox, VLC doesn't play those videos.
They were playing correctly before when I used to use k-lite codec pack but before installing VLC, i uninstalled k-lite codec pack since VLC already has its own capabilities of running all videos I need but with this youtube /quicktime issues :(

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”