VLC LAG LAG LAG LAG

For questions and discussion that is NOT (I repeat NOT) specific to a certain Operating System.
caleb22
New Cone
New Cone

VLC LAG LAG LAG LAG

Postby caleb22 » 10 Jan 2009 14:23

Seriously, does student who made VLC seriously didnt get enought attention as kids, because they made a program just to annoy people with its lag.

Sometimes it lag much, sometime not that much. but there comes small lags and then a big one where it start up 10-40 seconds later and sometimes with crashy screen that goes away after 1-6 seconds.

I have a ver good computer and i even tried to close everything down but it dosent work. I have tried with other player and it is only VLC that gives thies problems :S.

Can naybody help??

patch
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: VLC LAG LAG LAG LAG

Postby patch » 10 Jan 2009 14:39

You will need to provide considerably more information if you want your problem solved.
If you intention was just to vent, I hope you now feel better :)

How about specifying what operating system you run, what hardware you have, what type of file you are trying to play, what version of vlc it occurs with. Might help clarify why it happens for you but not the majority of people.

caleb22
New Cone
New Cone

Re: VLC LAG LAG LAG LAG

Postby caleb22 » 10 Jan 2009 16:42

windows XP

3200 MHZ
1024 MBram

a real new graphic card

it happens many times durring the movie and it dosent mather what file type it is

Return to “General VLC media player Troubleshooting”