Graphic Equalizer disables after each song?

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
Terrum
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Graphic Equalizer disables after each song?

Postby Terrum » 16 Nov 2008 04:16

How do I stop the Graphic Equalizer from disabling/unmarking itself after a stop a song or change a song? Thanks.

(Note: Im not a noob, i do search forums usually, but search doesn't work on this forum for some reason)
General Error
SQL ERROR [ postgres ]

ERROR: invalid reference to FROM-clause entry for table "m0" HINT: There is an entry for table "m0", but it cannot be referenced from this part of the query. []

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Re: Graphic Equalizer disables after each song?

Postby VLC_help » 16 Nov 2008 14:15

You can't like that. Every item resets the filter chain back to zero. You have to enable EQ from Tools -> Preferences... (Show settings: All) and Audio -> Filters and tick the EQ.

Terrum
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Graphic Equalizer disables after each song?

Postby Terrum » 16 Nov 2008 17:34

You can't like that. Every item resets the filter chain back to zero. You have to enable EQ from Tools -> Preferences... (Show settings: All) and Audio -> Filters and tick the EQ.
The new VLC update has changed alot of the preferences I used to know how to get to things. Thanks for helping.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”