VB6 options problem

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
dx
New Cone
New Cone

VB6 options problem

Postby dx » 08 Jun 2007 05:00

I'm trying to start a streaming server with VLC which has to be played back on local computer, but for some reason the video doesn't start. It works without problems in VLC Player, so it must be something wrong with my option array?

VLC.addTarget "valid video url", Array(":sout=#transcode{vcodec=WMV2,vb=1024,scale=1}", ":duplicate{dst=display,dst=std{access=mmsh,mux=asfh,dst=:8080}}"), VLCPlayListAppendAndGo, -666

ZeroHackeR
New Cone
New Cone

Re: VB6 options problem

Postby ZeroHackeR » 09 Oct 2007 21:25

No reply ....? No support for VB users?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

planethax
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby planethax » 20 Feb 2008 16:19

Could be an Installation problem?
I too am having similar issue, my app works fine with VLC player installed, but if I uninstall VLC player and just install my app, the functions do not work.

My App is also made in VB6.

hossein
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby hossein » 24 May 2008 06:46

Hi,
for the first post:
i think this code works! test it:
VLC.addTarget "valid video url", Array(":sout=#transcode{vcodec=WMV2,vb=1024,scale=1},:duplicate{dst=display,dst=std{access=mmsh,mux=asfh,dst=:8080}}"), VLCPlayListAppendAndGo, -666
for the second:
i think yes! but here support means all from all!
for the last post:
when you uninstall vlc, it uninstall all activex and dll's and plugins that your application can't work without them. if you want your application work without vlc installed you have to copy and register axvlc.dll and copy other dll's like libvlc and plugins folder on same place.
hosein khajeh jafari

Return to “Web and scripting”