Summary of bookmark feature requests

Feature requests for VLC.
dsunde
New Cone
New Cone

Summary of bookmark feature requests

Postby dsunde » 03 Jul 2006 23:52

I see here there are several requests for changes to the bookmark feature, and I see promises that it will be revised. I am going to list all my requests for changes to the bookmark feature here for your consideration. I know some of these have been requested already.

-Ability to assign a hotkey to set a bookmark at the current position. The onscreen text could say "Bookmark Set" when this happens.

-Bookmarks automatically saved to a file or a database. When the same media file or DVD is played again, the bookmark list is automatically retrieved.

-When you stop a media file or DVD, the last play position is automatically stored. When the same media file or DVD is played again, it could prompt you to resume at the last spot or start at the beginning. This could be turned off with a user setting.

-Ability for the bookmark window to show over top of the video window in fullscreen mode.

-The bookmark window should remember its size, column widths and screen position, and come back to that position every time it is opened.

-Ability to navigate the bookmark screen using the same keys that navigate a DVD menu (up, down, select).

zorglub
Cone that earned his stripes
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby zorglub » 04 Jul 2006 12:54

Hello,

Thanks for this feedback, saved here:

http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/19#preview
Zorglub
Clément Stenac

Return to “VLC media player Feature Requests”