show playback bar in fullscreenmodus

Feature requests for VLC.
klumy
Cone that earned his stripes

show playback bar in fullscreenmodus

Postby klumy » 25 Sep 2005 10:12

similar like in some DVD Playback software e.g. PowerDVD.

The playback bar should be seen, if your mouse move to the upper or bottom side of the screen
Windows 7

ipkiss
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby ipkiss » 25 Sep 2005 16:50

It is more or less the case already, if you use the 'showintf' control interface.

klumy

Postby klumy » 27 Sep 2005 19:04

where can I find this option?
Windows 7

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2005 21:34

@ipkiss
Do you mean when you press 'i' at the keyboard?

I would also prefer if it appears if your mouse move to the bottom side of the screen like media player classic.

ipkiss
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby ipkiss » 30 Sep 2005 08:05

The option is in the preferences (Interface --> Control interfaces --> Interface showing control interface). You may need to restart VLC for this to take effect.

Then, when in fullscreen mode, moving the mouse to the top of the screen will make the normal interface (wxwidgets or skins2) appear. It is indeed the same as the i hotkey.

Postby Guest » 04 Oct 2005 13:30

The option is in the preferences (Interface --> Control interfaces --> Interface showing control interface). You may need to restart VLC for this to take effect.

Then, when in fullscreen mode, moving the mouse to the top of the screen will make the normal interface (wxwidgets or skins2) appear. It is indeed the same as the i hotkey.
I don't know why but this also doesn't work for me after restart.
Only the i hotkey works but there is a overlay bug. When I press that key it appears not only the interface but also a blank screen between the interface top and bottom line and the video is vanished

I use the windows version. Maybe a DirektX Bug?

Return to “VLC media player Feature Requests”