VLC Request

Feature requests for VLC.
ChadsCloud81
New Cone
New Cone

VLC Request

Postby ChadsCloud81 » 21 Feb 2015 16:22

This is just a small request but I would like to be able to save my custom equalizer settings, so when I close VLC and re-open it I do not have to mess with the settings, or when i have different music or videos i could just load it and not waste a bunch of time. i am not sure if someone has already requested this, but I have not seen it here. I am also not sure if you can do this for VLC already but I can not seem to find it.

Geekomatic
New Cone
New Cone

Re: VLC Request

Postby Geekomatic » 27 Feb 2015 15:40

*BUMP!

I have the settings "saved", but every, single time I open VLC, I have to open prefs>filters>equ?& tick the freaking box!!!???

WTf?

Linux Mint 17

Jonathan42
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: VLC Request

Postby Jonathan42 » 08 Sep 2015 06:01

1. Poster - it is VERY annoying to read a subject that says" Please add new feature" or "Feature Request" etc with NO DESCRIPTION IN THE TITLE. Next time put something in the title - PLEASE. Would you understand "VLC Request" or VLC Request: Save Eq Settings on Exit" when reading the subjects. Look at the forum posts and you will see what I mean because you ask me to click on it just to figure out your initial proposal regardless of my time or interests? Selfish.

Return to “VLC media player Feature Requests”