VLC request:Tv Show Mode

Feature requests for VLC.
ericnyamu
New Cone
New Cone

VLC request:Tv Show Mode

Postby ericnyamu » 11 Apr 2015 12:21

Hi.Lets call this feature request the VLC tv show mode.i will try to be as clear as possible.Lets say i have several tv shows or series in my harddrive such that folder one contains The west wing tv show complete and folder two contains the Simpsons tv show complete and folder three contains Dallas tv show complete.When i launch vlc and click on the drop down menu at the top there should be an option showing all the tv shows i have been watching so that when i click on one tv show it can continue where i left off (say The West Wing Season2 Episode 4).It would be a nice feature i hope it will be considered

YeahThatCee
New Cone
New Cone

Re: VLC request:Tv Show Mode

Postby YeahThatCee » 13 Apr 2015 14:44

Creating playlists for each show will do this for you: https://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:Playlist/

ericnyamu
New Cone
New Cone

Postby ericnyamu » 14 Apr 2015 16:52

well if i have different shows on the playlist. when vlc finished one episode (of one show) it goes to the next episode of A DIFFERENT show.How can i make it to go to the next episode of the same show.Really guys how do you guys watch different shows conveniently on VLC?

mederi
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: 2.0.8
Operating System: Windows Vista/XP

Postby mederi » 15 Apr 2015 15:52

baramburum
New Cone
New Cone

Postby baramburum » 02 Nov 2020 21:09

My Samsung TV plays all files one by one, why it is so hard to play multi files on VLC?

Return to “VLC media player Feature Requests”