il'ld need (for embedded player)

Feature requests for VLC.
ABNormal
New Cone
New Cone

il'ld need (for embedded player)

Postby ABNormal » 06 Feb 2008 19:47

- an automatic "strech" of embedded vlc player: if i create a width=100% heigth=100% player and resize browser, player should follow new sizes and resize movie inside (exactly as the standalone VLC does when you strech it)
- an option to load a logo while waiting movie starts
- an option (picture signal or popup warning) if file doesn't exists (so you don't wait minutes with a black screen....)
- a way to directly start 2 files (example: a sponsor spot before the file starts.....) as some flv players do: File1=xxxx; File2=yyyyy;

thx a lot

DGMurdockIII
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: y
Operating System: windows 10 64bit Pro

Re: il'ld need (for embedded player)

Postby DGMurdockIII » 07 Feb 2008 02:51

i thnk it a great idea

StephenD
New Cone
New Cone

Postby StephenD » 07 Feb 2008 07:02

- an automatic "strech" of embedded vlc player: if i create a width=100% heigth=100% player and resize browser, player should follow new sizes and resize movie inside (exactly as the standalone VLC does when you strech it)
- an option (picture signal or popup warning) if file doesn't exists (so you don't wait minutes with a black screen....)
- a way to directly start 2 files (example: a sponsor spot before the file starts.....) as some flv players do: File1=xxxx; File2=yyyyy;

thx a lot
I am guessing that the stretch function you are looking for is a limitation of the browser and not VLC.

ABNormal
New Cone
New Cone

Postby ABNormal » 13 Feb 2008 00:45

thx a lot
I am guessing that the stretch function you are looking for is a limitation of the browser and not VLC.
unluckly not.
it's a problem of vlc that read what is 100%+100% when it start playing, and doesnt care after that moment about any change of window format.
so if you change dimensions and refresh windows vlc restarts (from the beginning of the file) with the new dimensions....
vlc when embedded doesnt follow the changes of screen dimension, and it's a pity

Return to “VLC media player Feature Requests”