New Cone
New Cone
VLC version: 1.1.7
Operating System: Win XP Pro SP3

HELP!? Posting vanished...

Postby Ca_b_al » 21 Feb 2011 09:37

Heya VLC-Users,

i did just wrote a new Topic, but after clicking on the "SUBMIT"-button, it
vanished and i cant find it anywhere? :?

Did i do anything wrong or will new users posts first e checked by admin-crew?

CloudStalker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: OVER 9000!!!
Operating System: It's...blue screen
Location: Heaven? No no. What's that other place that starts with an "H"? Oh yes: Home. ^_^

Re: HELP!? Posting vanished...

Postby CloudStalker » 21 Feb 2011 09:55

New topics must be approved by an Admin or Mod. After that, you'll be good to go.

No spam means good to go. You've been approved...for now. Mhawhahahaha!

Sorry. CloudStalker is probably not the best one to be approving topics. Someone approved of his postings here and look how that worked out. :lol:

McDuff426
New Cone
New Cone
VLC version: 1.1.4-Qt4
Operating System: Suse Linux

Postby McDuff426 » 21 Feb 2011 10:43

Hay Ca_b_al, I've been a member about 10 hours longer than you and That's what I thought too, I was contemplating.... gee I've been a member just a few hours and I stepped on my own business already, well what would you expect from someone who's half Sicilian and half Cherokee, ..so much for anything semi rational out of me.. Probably a good practice, in my case a very good practice, keep 'em on probation for awhile until were sure were not letting someone with all the cerebral propensity of a lobotomized amoeba loose on our forum. Anyway, I doubt your in trouble and sure hope I'm not, we'll loose the training wheels soon... I hope.

But as I've been cruising around "the coffee corner" posting here and there it seemed like I've been right behind CloudStalker, the
Big Cone-huna ! not intentionally but that's just the way the flow went. And we both see above the Big Cone-huna has a good sense of humor. I've had a good time this morning, learned some things and hopefully passed some good info and encouragement on, that's what it's really about the exchange of knowledge, Welcome to the community Ca_b_al !
E=MC²±3db

Ca_b_al
New Cone
New Cone
VLC version: 1.1.7
Operating System: Win XP Pro SP3

Postby Ca_b_al » 21 Feb 2011 10:51

Thx for your nice & friendly "welcome! McDuff426!

Yeah, like we ppl used to be, first react and THEN read, after i did post my second
thread, i just did "waste" sometime to have the fun and read the site PROPERLY... :P

HEY and what a surprise... :wink:

Just above all the rest, there had been a lil´ message sayin´ "that the first post first
will be checked by teammembers and THEN the post will be visible"... :oops:

But now everything is fine and also my first attempt is on here... :D

thx again for your words...

Greetz,
Cab

McDuff426
New Cone
New Cone
VLC version: 1.1.4-Qt4
Operating System: Suse Linux

Postby McDuff426 » 22 Feb 2011 03:30

It's my pleasure Cab, the VLC project looks rather exciting and a good community worthwhile devoting some time too, between this and the open SuSE forums think I can stay occupied for a while, see ya in the forums, If I get lost I'll be in the Bar... :-)
E=MC²±3db

Return to “Coffee Corner”