Web portal for AMINO

Just have a drink and chat
wrecker
New Cone
New Cone

Web portal for AMINO

Postby wrecker » 05 Sep 2006 11:21

Hi all!
Somebody can show me example of index.html file which works fine with amino 110?

dionoea
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby dionoea » 05 Sep 2006 19:12

http://people.via.ecp.fr/~dionoea/videolan/amino.html

this was a small test page for AMINO 110 i beleive.
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea
(Please do not use private messages for support questions)

dmmedia
New Cone
New Cone

Postby dmmedia » 09 Dec 2006 15:58

How would you point Amino to load the web page?

I have Amino 110 from local DTV provider and if I connect it to my PC and use ethereal, I can only see it requests address using dhcp and then send a single udp packet to 10.0.0.68:10009 and get icmp (port unavailable) response from my pc.
After that it shows default page with providers logo and asking to reboot the box.
There are no toolbars and no possibility to enter custom web address.
Remote control buttons do not generate any requests.

If I sniff the 'real' traffic, then after that udp packet Amino box get no reply and join multicast group and start to receive stream imediatelly. Menu button on remote control opens a web page from providers server with channel menu.

I have also scanned box with nmap, and found 3 tcp ports open:
54321, 10038 and 4992. Neither of them is a telnet port.

The only thing I would like to do, is to point Amino to the server on my local network and stream own video/audio to the box.

Could you, please, share a bit of your time and help, pointing me into the right direction?

knightv8
New Cone
New Cone

Postby knightv8 » 23 Feb 2007 01:25

u need the IR keyboard to configure the aminet110. Get the keyboard and press ALT-M to enter the STB configuration. Factory default password when you press ALT-M is 'leaves'

regards Patrick

ghio67
New Cone
New Cone

Searching for web portal

Postby ghio67 » 11 Mar 2007 22:26

I am searching for a complete web portal for amino 110 with remote control interactivity.

Thanks

davej574
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Amino mosaic

Postby davej574 » 30 Mar 2007 15:00

I work for a company now broadcasting IPTV and have been playing with VLC to produce mosaics. But this question also affects any broadcast with multiple audio streams.

In Amino web pages I can use AVMedia.GetAudioPIDS() to retrieve the pid and the language of the pids. I can use AVMedia.SetAudioPID() to set the second audio program and the AVMedia.GetAudioPID() confirms that the pid is changed. But the audio just stops.

I am using a prerelease A130 and it is possible the SetAudioPID() command is not completely functional. I will try with an A110, but I was hoping one of the members has tried this javascript technique to watch several channels at once and could tell me if I am on the right track.

Added---

The SetAudioPID worked with the A110, must have been the prerelease A130 code.

I have expanded the webpage to allow changing channels through our 200+ range w/Channel up/down and use Amino.Mute (my old B&W tube job I use for testing doesn't have mute).

I am having a problem now with setTimeout() javascript function (so I can enter multiple number channels) after it fires, I lose all access to the js functions and have to reload the page, sort of defeats the purpose.

Anyone have any ideas? I tried setting an onerror handler but that doesn't work either.

rcourtney
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby rcourtney » 01 Apr 2007 16:05

You may need to try something that does not pause execution.
The setInterval() method will repeat that task until clearInterval() is called.

I don't know if you can watch more than one channel. The first stream
of a multistream is what is displayed unless you specify using SetAudioPID() / SetVideoPID(). (This would be common to use for english/spanish audio)
You have more info on the Amino specific functions than I do.

ccaguillo
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Web portal for AMINO

Postby ccaguillo » 27 Mar 2008 18:43

Where can I download the AMino SDK or ADK?

Is there any other tool that I can use to develop the Amino Portal?

thanks

a910
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Web portal for AMINO

Postby a910 » 01 Apr 2008 22:23

Guys

I have a javascript portal for amino 110, its supporting /channels/Radio/EPG/VOD/Setting/2 Languages/

contact me to discuss how we can work together

Return to “Coffee Corner”