An Intelligent Car

Just have a drink and chat
nikomaster
New Cone
New Cone

An Intelligent Car

Postby nikomaster » 26 Nov 2007 02:50

Hi All, I am on a project called the intelligent car this prototipe i think will be the one for a real one, i think it wouldbe very helpful for all, talking about specific technology, i will tell the modules, if you are an engineer or scientist you may help.

The system consists of 3 modules:
The Motion System
The Recognition System
The Intelligence System.

The motion system will consist, in a simple DC motor motion controlled by a Microcontroller or PLD.

The Recogntion System will consist in Proximity detector and a vision system. This vision system is a difficult system it involves Pattern Recogntion with Neural Networks and some DSP procedures.

The intelligence system will need some State Machines and also i can use Desicion Neural Networks:
Hopfield Neural Network
Perceptron
Backpropagation
ART Neural Network being all different and with different properties althought for this project i will need a powerful processor, i have heard about DSP's Microcontrollers , Wich other may i use? Regards.

Electronics Engineer
The Neural Network Project

CobrA_4cS
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: An Intelligent Car

Postby CobrA_4cS » 26 Nov 2007 15:29

o my god :shock: good job ;)

[size=0]Image[/size]
Last edited by CobrA_4cS on 04 Dec 2007 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

CloudStalker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: OVER 9000!!!
Operating System: It's...blue screen
Location: Heaven? No no. What's that other place that starts with an "H"? Oh yes: Home. ^_^

Re: An Intelligent Car

Postby CloudStalker » 28 Nov 2007 05:48

Interesting. I really like watching FutureCar on the Discovery channel, is what you're working on similar to the ones that they show there?

Return to “Coffee Corner”