vlc + sdl +mad +qt with sdl problem

About encoding, codec settings, muxers and filter usage
ChrisCCF
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

vlc + sdl +mad +qt with sdl problem

Postby ChrisCCF » 11 Feb 2007 12:43

Dear Everyone,

I currently want to integrate vlc + sdl + mad into my qtopia platform. However, I stuck at a problem. Could anyone give me the clue to sovle the problem? Thanks!

I am using vlc-0.5.2, sdl-1.2.6 and mad-0.14.2b and qtopia-2.1.1. I use them just because they have more documents on the web in my language.

Now I want to run the program on my desktop's qvfb.

And I have compiled them without an error.

But when I execute the program, I get a problem that it can't play video. (It can play audio.)

The msg I get from gdb:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread 1142106816 (LWP 25264)]
0x4012351e in QPEApplicationData::show(QWidget*, bool) ()
from $QPEDIR/lib/libqpe.so.1

It seems the sdl can't work with qt.

Here is the configuration of sdl and vlc.

sdl:
./configure --prefix=$BLDDIR --disable-esd-shared --disable-arts-shared --disable-arts --disable-nas --disable-diskaudio --disable-mintaudio --disable-video-ps2gs --disable-atari-ldg --disable-joystick --disable-video-dummy --disable-alsa --disable-cdrom --disable-video-x11 --disable-nasm --disable-video-photon --enable-video-qtopia

vlc:
./configure --prefix=$BLDDIR --disable-dvd --disable-dvdread --disable-freetype --disable-dvbpsi --disable-vcd --enable-vorbis --disable-plugins --enable-sout --disable-directx --disable-waveout --disable-macosx --enable-sdl --with-sdl-config-path=$SDLDIR/bin --disable-fb --disable-xvideo --disable-gtk --enable-mad --with-mad-tree=$MADDIR --disable-ffmpeg --disable-dvdplay --disable-ogg --disable-mky --disable-a52 --disable-slp --disable-libmpeg2 --disable-x11 --disable-wxwindows --enable-qt --with-qt-path=$QT2DIR

Can anyone give me a clue? Thanks!!!

Chris

Return to “VLC stream-output (sout)”