Logo in livestream

About encoding, codec settings, muxers and filter usage
bubiman
New Cone
New Cone

Logo in livestream

Postby bubiman » 17 Feb 2010 20:16

Hello,
how do I integrate a logo into a livestream. I tried to add the --logo-... commands at the end of the "Generated stream output string" but that did not work.

Thanks
bubiman

Rémi Denis-Courmont
Developer
Developer
VLC version: master
Operating System: Linux

Re: Logo in livestream

Postby Rémi Denis-Courmont » 18 Feb 2010 18:33

Code: Select all

vlc --video-filter logo --logo-file FOOBAR.png
?
Rémi Denis-Courmont
https://www.remlab.net/
Private messages soliciting support will be systematically discarded

bubiman
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Logo in livestream

Postby bubiman » 25 Feb 2010 16:39

Thanks,

I managed to get the logo with

vlc -vvv --logo-file ~/Bilder/Logo.png dv/rawdv:///dev/raw1394 :sout="#transcode{vcodec=theo,vb=300,fps=15,scale=0.75,acodec=vorb,ab=96,channels=1,samplerate=44100,sfilter=logo}:duplicate{dst=std{access=shout{name=Name ,description=Description, genre=genre},mux=ogg,dst=user:password@ice.server.de:8000//lmvnrwvideo.ogg},dst=std{access=file,mux=ogg,dst=/home/ansgar/lmvstream/lmv.ogg}}"
Is it possible to have two logos witch are displayed alternating for 2sec? I looked into the commandline help in the wiki but can't get it working.

Logo sub filter --logo-file=<string> Logo filenames Full path of the image files to use. Format is <image>[,<delay in ms>[,<alpha>]][;<image>[,<delay>[,<alpha>]]][;...]. If you only have one file, simply enter its filename. --logo-x=<integer> X coordinate X coordinate of the logo. You can move the logo by left-clicking it. --logo-y=<integer> Y coordinate Y coordinate of the logo. You can move the logo by left-clicking it. --logo-delay=<integer> Logo individual image time in ms Individual image display time of 0 - 60000 ms. --logo-repeat=<integer> Logo animation # of loops Number of loops for the logo animation.-1 = continuous, 0 = disabled --logo-transparency=<integer [0 .. 255]> Transparency of the logo Logo transparency value (from 0 for full transparency to 255 for full opacity). --logo-position={0 (Center), 1 (Left), 2 (Right), 4 (Top), 8 (Bottom), 5 (Top-Left), 6 (Top-Right), 9 (Bottom-Left), 10 (Bottom-Right)} Logo position Enforce the logo position on the video (0=center, 1=left, 2=right, 4=top, 8=bottom, you can also use combinations of these values, eg 6 = top-right).

Return to “VLC stream-output (sout)”