Any kind soul that can build VLC for Android for me?

This forum is about all development around libVLC.
m.e
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Any kind soul that can build VLC for Android for me?

Postby m.e » 19 Aug 2020 03:08

I have tried to compile VLC for Android but I have no luck setting up the build environment in Ubuntu. I have modified 2 files vlc-android/libvlc/jnilibvlcjni-mediaplayer.c and libvlc/src/org/videolan/libvlc/MediaPlayer.java

In jnilibvlcjni-mediaplayer.c I added the following code:

Code: Select all

void Java_org_videolan_libvlc_MediaPlayer_nativeSetTeleText(JNIEnv *env, jobject thiz, jint page) { vlcjni_object *p_obj = VLCJniObject_getInstance(env, thiz); if (!p_obj) return; libvlc_video_set_teletext(p_obj->u.p_mp, page); } void Java_org_videolan_libvlc_MediaPlayer_nativeToggleTeleText(JNIEnv *env, jobject thiz) { vlcjni_object *p_obj = VLCJniObject_getInstance(env, thiz); if (!p_obj) return; libvlc_toggle_teletext(p_obj->u.p_mp); }
In MediaPlayer.java I added the following

Code: Select all

private native void nativeSetTeleText(int page); private native void nativeToggleTeleText(); public void setTeleText(int page) {nativeSetTeleText(page);} public void toggleTeleText();
Is there any kind soul out there that can compile this for me and then send me the libvlc.aar file ? I would be very grateful

mfkl
Developer
Developer

Re: Any kind soul that can build VLC for Android for me?

Postby mfkl » 02 Sep 2020 13:18

You could open a merge request on gitlab and have the CI build that for you (and get to contribute to libvlcjni)
https://mfkl.github.io

Return to “Development around libVLC”