video capture and record in windows ce 6.0

This forum is about all development around libVLC.
ranaanmol
New Cone
New Cone

video capture and record in windows ce 6.0

Postby ranaanmol » 17 Aug 2011 19:20

i want to develop an application to capture and record video from a usb camera / ip camera. It's a arm based eval kit. ( compulab's cm-t3530 )

Can i use libvlc with visual studio 2005 (vc++). If yes, what version of libvlc shall i download and from where.

I am new to vlc programming. Are there any samples of video capturing using libvlc in windows ce available.

Regards.

carlesls
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: video capture and record in windows ce 6.0

Postby carlesls » 07 Nov 2011 13:11

i want to develop an application to capture and record video from a usb camera / ip camera. It's a arm based eval kit. ( compulab's cm-t3530 )

Can i use libvlc with visual studio 2005 (vc++). If yes, what version of libvlc shall i download and from where.

I am new to vlc programming. Are there any samples of video capturing using libvlc in windows ce available.

Regards.
Here the same...I use emgu a opencv warpper... I can receive streams and files perfectly... but the opencv or emgu do image processing frame by frame, image by image... I or we would like to know if there is a way to get the images (framr by frame) in order to treat one by one...

Thanks a lot...

if you need something, let me know it.

Return to “Development around libVLC”