Upon Void

Comments on released skins
Forum rules
One topic per skin released on http://www.videolan.org/vlc/skins.php . Topics about unreleased skins or skin usage should go in the parent forum category.
dntknwhw2b
Blank Cone
Blank Cone
VLC version: newest
Operating System: Win 7 SP1

Upon Void

Postby dntknwhw2b » 01 Sep 2007 13:06

I like the work that was done for this skin. Thank you for making it.
I am just now reading how to make a skin. I would like to ask of the author if they would do a favor for me. I am asking for just one more button.
On the right side of your skin there is the volume slider. Would you, could you please put a slider on the left side. One that would make the skin smaller. Start it out at the bottom. This would be the default size. The size that it is now. As the slider is moved to the top. The skin gets smaller. I like my skin to fit in the top bar of Windows IE. You could make it so that the space that is above and below the players icons would disappear as the slider icon is moved upward. I hope that I am not asking for too much!

Thank you for your time.
dntknwhw2b // Don't Know How Too Be // It's still better than a wanna-be.

black
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Upon Void

Postby black » 30 Oct 2008 01:11

Hey dntknwhw2b,

Thnx for kind feedback, and appologies for this extremely tardy response...away from the forum 'til about 5 weeks ago.

Tried what you implied, failed more or less due to the design of the skin layout. Only way to do it was to remove functions limiting size, then, left with a gui with almost no functional purpose...sorry!

black

Return to “Released Skins”