VLC Plugin

For questions and discussion that is NOT (I repeat NOT) specific to a certain Operating System.
videolannub
New Cone
New Cone

VLC Plugin

Postby videolannub » 06 May 2005 12:04

Hallo, ich möchte ein VLC Plugin schriben, welches beim start geladen wird und n Textfile mit dem Inhalt der Playlist erstellt, anschliessend sollte das Plugin nen thread öffnen, der über nen socketserver daten versendet.
Das coden wäre eigentlich kein Problem, nur brauche ich im Plugin zwei funktionierende threads und ich hab keine ahnung wie ich die öffnen kann :(
Hab schon versucht irgendwie nen Code von nem anderen Plugin abzuändern und als neues Plugin zu kompillieren, leider wird das Plugin nie geladen.
Wie kann ich das machen ?

xtophe
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Postby xtophe » 06 May 2005 13:29

Please speak English
Xtophe

simon
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby simon » 06 May 2005 13:44

AltaVista Babel Fish:
Hello, I would like to schriben a VLC Plugin, which is loaded when starting and n provides text files with contents of the Playlist, afterwards should the Plugin nen thread to open, the socketserver data over nen dispatched. The coden would actually be no problem, only I do not need to be opened in the Plugin two functioning threads and I have a notion as I those can Sad have already tried for code of nem other Plugin, nen somehow, amend and than new Plugin kompillieren, the Plugin never am unfortunately loaded. How can I make that?

nobody.loopback

Postby nobody.loopback » 07 May 2005 23:35

a not machine translation:
-----------------------------------
Hello all. I would like to create a plugin for videolan, which shoud load automatically at startup of vlc. The plugin then will create a textfile with the contents of the playlist. Afterwards a thread should be created which sends data using a socket.
Coding this is not really the problem, but I need 2 working threads in the pluging and I do not have any idea how to do this.
I already tried to change the code of another plugin and recompile this again. However, the plugin will not load.
Could anyone give me some help ?

Return to “General VLC media player Troubleshooting”