How to get Fullscreen to work in 1.1.4?

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
Zakukashi
New Cone
New Cone

How to get Fullscreen to work in 1.1.4?

Postby Zakukashi » 20 Oct 2010 19:58

I was using an older version I believe it was 1.1.3 im not sure and In that one a simle VLC.Video.ToggleFullscreen got the activeX in fullscreen mode. Now that same code doesn't do anything. In the Boolean to check whether or not its in fullscreen, VLC.Fullscreen = True?. Shows that its in fullscreen but the active Does not go into Fullscreen. Please help!

Video2.playlist.add(path, "file")

Video2.playlist.play()
video2.video.togglefullscreen()

mysoogal
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: How to get Fullscreen to work in 1.1.4?

Postby mysoogal » 31 Oct 2010 21:07

they have done something to it, and fullscreen does not work, also the double click event to enter full screen is not working

you will need to go back to 1.0.5 vlc

please check this guide http://www.33t.co.cc/setup/ you will only need to install full vlc 1.0.5 with activeX to get the plug-in to support all the formats you want,

more info you can post on here or in my blog

Zakukashi
New Cone
New Cone

Postby Zakukashi » 03 Nov 2010 11:36

is there any news when this problem will be fixed? 1.0.5 causes a lot of problems when using Visual Studio. Everytime I debug it crashes when debug ends.

mysoogal
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby mysoogal » 05 Nov 2010 03:37

is there any news when this problem will be fixed? 1.0.5 causes a lot of problems when using Visual Studio. Everytime I debug it crashes when debug ends.
i believe the full screen works until 1.0.6 of vlc after that they done something, maybe because of webm support we don't want to have a fully working activeX plugin that supports vp8 do we now lol er... just my conspiracy views

somebody somewhere is getting paid to screw things :wink:

Return to “Web and scripting”