Media Center Web interface

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
francescoIT
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Media Center Web interface

Postby francescoIT » 29 Dec 2006 19:30

Time ago I found on this forum a very nice VLC "Windows Media Center like" web interface. Today I lost a couple of hours looking on the forum for this interface but I was not able to find it.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks in advance

divx118
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby divx118 » 29 Dec 2006 22:02

:D that was mine i think. I am now rebuilding it on the base of the new activeX and do a makeover on the GUI.
You can still download the old version on my site http://home.versatel.nl/mauricevankruch ... ence-soft/
sorry the site is in dutch but the plugin for MCE is in english just go to projecten and scroll a bit down there you can download the version just extract the rar file and read the readme.txt.

PS the new version will come with a installer and hopefully released in about 2 weeks when i got enough free time :roll:

Maurice 8)

francescoIT
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

I miss something ?

Postby francescoIT » 30 Dec 2006 07:57

Thank for your answer! Your interface looks like the one I was looking for.. but I still miss something :?:
What I remember is an interface that you can use via Internet Explorer without the need of Windows Media Center 2005.
Maybe it's because your site is in dutch and I did not understand well... but It seem to me that now your interface works only on this O.S.
Is this correct ?
Thanks again !

divx118
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby divx118 » 30 Dec 2006 13:53

It will also work in in internet explorer on windowsXP just double click the Menu.htm in the rar file.
The only thing is that you get some minor errors from objects that aren't there. If this disturbs you , you can edit the code and delete the things that are related to MCE it is just HTML and javascript.

Maybe you are looking for the webinterface in VLC?
What are you planning to do with it?

Maurice :)

francescoIT
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

OK...

Postby francescoIT » 30 Dec 2006 16:25

I found in your website the right interface... I've made a mistake at the beginning looking in the "plugin page" on your website where there are only executable for WMC2005.
Your interface is great and is more or less exactely what I'm looking for...
Indeed I need a Client (friendly) interface to stream videos over LAN.
What I want to relaize is an internal website where I can publish my videos... I figure out a catalogue where user can find what they need and whatching it using a web interface.
Thanks a lot for your Job and I will stay in touch to let you know my feedbacks.

Francesco :D

Return to “Web and scripting”