Aminet 125 Change URL

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
holivieri
New Cone
New Cone

Aminet 125 Change URL

Postby holivieri » 25 Apr 2012 20:22

Hi guys, I have developed a web site (intranet) that I need to be seen on a monitor with Amino Aminet 125. The problem is that this Amino was configured to a previus site (diferent url) and when I turn it off/turn it on I can see the Opera Browser.
So far so good, the problem is when I change the url, press "Enter" key on my IR control, the browser refresh (black screen for 2 seconds) and then set the previus url again.... so I don't know how to change it.
This is very important to me, my customer needs it asap.
Another information about it: the previus site was in a Linux/Apache web server (php)
The new one is in a Windows XP based server (IIS 6). The site is working, it can be shown from other PC.

The old IP is 10.10.10.254 and the new one, the one that I want to access is 10.0.0.67

Thanks.

Vyttorio747
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Aminet 125 Change URL

Postby Vyttorio747 » 03 Dec 2012 01:36

HI I was Wondering I have several Amino A125 and Im not able to get to Live it Show me White Screen wiht Some links to Video
Sound Editing , can you Help me with Some Screen shot or any Steps " How to set up AMINO for the First Time to just Go online and Whatc Some Video on MY TV PLease , Thank you Vincent

Vyttorio747
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Aminet 125 "Back to Live"

Postby Vyttorio747 » 03 Dec 2012 01:43

I need Help how to set up AMINO A125 for the First time, I have a bunch of Amino A 125 , I have no Idea how to set up that Device
Aany HELP HOW to set up AMINO For the First time , I only have the White Screen , with some Video and Sound
edition Buttons.Any Screen shot or any relevant Info Would b greatly e appreciated Thank you

ukiptvguy
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Aminet 125 Change URL

Postby ukiptvguy » 03 Jan 2013 15:45

Hi,

The page which the STB starts up to is configured in the management pages - usually done via infra-red keyboard (press alt+m).

If you have telnet access to the STB then you can also login locally and change the homepage value in the /mnt/nv settings file.

Andy

Return to “Web and scripting”