how to pass program parameter..in command argument?

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
prince2485
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

how to pass program parameter..in command argument?

Postby prince2485 » 10 Aug 2011 12:21

I use these commands:
in VLC 0.9.2:

vlc.exe udp://@227.1.1.1:1000 :sout-all :sout#duplicate{dst=std{access=udp,mux=ts,dst=@227.1.1.1:1025},select="program=201"} //Not working

but it doesnt display stream video of @227.1.1.1:1025
what i want All programs show themselves in separate windows. But I want to have each program on a separate port.I dont know whr i gets wrong,as i m new to this.This issue is core of my project and need to be solved.

doesnt any1 have any other option regarding...i want to split live multiple transport streaming into spts and sent each spts to same ip but different port or vice versa.using bat file or activex plugin .In my each ts there are 10 progrms..which i want to sent on different port.I cant store my ts are it will take more space and also i have live incoming stream.i dont know how to do ? and also i dnt to use any H/W like webcam , dvd etc .if vlc is not fulfilling then advice me other option. i even dnt know is ur still active or not..?juss i m trying my luck here. take care.have a gr8 day nd lyf..cya

Return to “Web and scripting”