An incredible situation.

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
Genko
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

An incredible situation.

Postby Genko » 21 Jul 2011 08:43

It's incredible for me, that for the activex of this video player there isn't any help or real and clarify example to use it in vb.net.
I've seen an incredible numbers of vb.net developers asking help about examples and method on how to embed this activex video player in their vb forms. but no one of the developer of these activex have never answered.
i think that the developer of a so diffused activex has the responsability (if the activex predicts his use in different programming language) to make an adjusted documentation with different real examples.
today there isn't no example on how to implement this activex in a form in vb.net, there is no examples on how to play remote files, on how to grab an image from a video file, on how to play youtube files, and more and more.

Genko.

Genko
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: An incredible situation.

Postby Genko » 22 Jul 2011 08:19

I've created a new forum at this url that will be targeted only for the use of vlc in visual basic.

http://vlcvbnet.proboards.com/index.cgi

Everyone is invited to write here all his exeprience with vlc, use with wrappers, any solution found or try.

Thank in advance.
Genko.

Return to “Web and scripting”