Unpossible to get signal from capture card.

All you've ever wanted to know about the ActiveX, Mozilla plugins, the web interface and various PHP extensions
secaro
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Unpossible to get signal from capture card.

Postby secaro » 11 Sep 2008 20:30

Hello.

I am trying to get a capture card stream to automaticly restart every night. My problem is that if i run the following from a batch file, via activeX control in vb.net or c# the output video is grey and there is no sound.

vlc dshow:// :dshow-vdev="Pinnacle PCTV 713x Tuner BDA Analog Capture" :dshow-adev="Pinnacle PCTV 713x Tuner BDA An" :dshow-size="720x576" :dshow-caching=200 :dshow-chroma="" :dshow-fps=0.000000 :dshow-tuner-channel=80 :dshow-tuner-country=47 :dshow-tuner-input=-1 :dshow-video-input=-1 :dshow-audio-input=-1 :dshow-video-output=-1 :dshow-audio-output=-1 :sout=#transcode{vcodec=h264,vb=384,scale=0.5,acodec=mpga,ab=96,channels=2}:duplicate{dst=std{access=http,mux=ts,dst=:8082}}

I do know the reason to this and that is. There is a option called "Tuner Properties" in Advanced Options. This have to be set manuelly before VLC understands that i want to use Tuner Input as input. Vlc does not recognize any tuner options set in the batch file or activeX.

I have been trying to do this for 8-9 months now and i have used different hauppauge card and now the pinnacle card. This does not seem to be an driver/hardware error etc. I have tried various drivers. Does anyone have the same problem as i have ?

Can somebody please help me ?

Return to “Web and scripting”