About usage, announcement and development of skins for VLC
daskamania
New Cone
New Cone
VLC version: 1.1.0
Operating System: Windows Vista

Skins do not work on VLC 1.1.0

Postby daskamania » 24 Jun 2010 03:58

I have just updated my VLC player from 1.0.5 to 1.1.0 . But when i tried applying skins to the new VLC player , it doesnt seem to work and the program cannot be opened after that .. :(

Any helpwill be appreciated :D

daskamania
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Skins do not work on VLC 1.1.0

Postby daskamania » 24 Jun 2010 14:49

Any help please .. T_T

massacre88
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby massacre88 » 24 Jun 2010 16:26

Ok, let us start with your Operating System, are you running windows 7?

Maybe uninstalling and re-installing would help. Be sure to restart after un-installing. and after installing too.

daskamania
New Cone
New Cone

Postby daskamania » 24 Jun 2010 17:35

Nope i am running Win Vista. I have already tried intalling and uninstalling.. didnt work =/ .

daskamania
New Cone
New Cone

Postby daskamania » 27 Jun 2010 14:25

Anyone facing this issue here ?

mikecorbeil
New Cone
New Cone

Postby mikecorbeil » 30 Jun 2010 09:32

Anyone facing this issue here ?
I'm having the same problem, but using Windows XP Home Edition. I didn't try all skins available for VLC Media Player, but tried with DestroyVLC or DestroyVLC (odd name, but apparently a nice skin), Default_Dark_Mod, WMP11_B and WMP 12.

When using the default VLC MP skin, then the player comes up. When changing the skin to any of the above (I tried with all four of them) through the VLC Preferences dialogue, then close VLC MP and try to start it again, then it doesn't start. One of these failures produced a crash error message and prompted me for whether to send the crash report to VideoLan, so I said to do so, but didn't get any message saying whether the send was successful, completed, or if it had failed, so am not sure if the crash report was successfully transmitted.

I didn't try rebooting the pc after installing VLC MP, but you said that you had done this and that it didn't make any difference for you. So I expect the same will probably happen for me, but will do a reboot later tomorrow and then try the above skins again.

popo420
New Cone
New Cone

Postby popo420 » 30 Jun 2010 11:28

I'm having the same issue, I actually came into thiese forums looking for helo wth this issue. I just installed 1.1.0 on my Vista OC and then decided to grab the My PSP Black skin. Everytime I try to use VLC player now a list of errors pops up and VLC won't work. :evil:

UPDATED: I finally got VLC to work again, I had to reinstall it, and clear my preferences along the way. I'm not using skins anymore until this is fixed.

erwan10
Developer
Developer

Postby erwan10 » 30 Jun 2010 19:08

If you look for help, please describe your problems with full details (what doesn't work, logs, config, ....).
I just installed 1.1.0 on my Vista OC and then decided to grab the My PSP Black skin. Everytime I try to use VLC player now a list of errors pops up and VLC won't work. :evil:
This skin does have a problem. If you uncompress it, you will see that subdirectories have been lost during the packaging. (tar.gz). A repackaging is needed.

For others,

- First check if the default skins (the one shipped with vlc) works or not. It should work without any problem (tested successfully with vlc1.1.0 on WinXP and Linux). If it doesn't, please take time to describe what's wrong.

- When downloading skins from the vlc website, some skins (far too many) have got their own bugs. some are even fully broken. There is indeed some cleanup work to do there.:(

- In any case, using skins doesn't break anything. No need to uninstall vlc or reboot a PC just because you happen to have a problem with skins. Just reset the config. (Either remove the config file, or type vlc --reset-config at the command line in the vlc directory)

Erwan10

mikecorbeil
New Cone
New Cone

Postby mikecorbeil » 01 Jul 2010 04:32

If you look for help, please describe your problems with full details (what doesn't work, logs, config, ....).

... (snipped)

For others,

- First check if the default skins (the one shipped with vlc) works or not. It should work without any problem (tested successfully with vlc1.1.0 on WinXP and Linux). If it doesn't, please take time to describe what's wrong.
I'm using Win XP Home Edition and the default VLC skin works just fine for me.
- When downloading skins from the vlc website, some skins (far too many) have got their own bugs. some are even fully broken. There is indeed some cleanup work to do there.:(
Can the VLC skin editor be useful for correcting some or all of these types of bugs?
- In any case, using skins doesn't break anything. No need to uninstall vlc or reboot a PC just because you happen to have a problem with skins. Just reset the config. (Either remove the config file, or type vlc --reset-config at the command line in the vlc directory)

Erwan10
That's all I did, going through Start Menu, Programs, and then the VideoLAN folder. That folder has a reset shortcut. It's what I ran after every downloaded skin that prevented VLC from running and the reset worked every time. No need to reboot.

twobirds
New Cone
New Cone

Postby twobirds » 10 Jul 2010 20:06

I have the same problem with skins not working on VLC 1.1.0. I tried using "uDeluxe.vlt" skin. It causes all sorts of problems. uDeluxe.vlt worked fine on previous versions of VLC. When I tried uninstalling, and then re-installing--that didn't help. When I tried skinning the player, the player wouldnt start at all. It would put up a screen for a tenth of a second, and then go away. I examined the processes under task manager. It showed "vlc.exe" woring as a process, but no interface appeared. When I tried other means of getting VLC to load, I would get a popup saying that VLC had crashed, and would I like to send a bug report to VideoLAN. I clicked "yes", and then nothing happened. No confirmation message, etc. To get the program to work again, I went to the start menu VLC entry. It has a routine to execute called "Reset VLC media player preferences and cache files". I clicked on the reset. I tried to start VLC again. It started righ up, but in the native skin. For now I am going to leave it unskinned. Everything seems to work right as long as I don't try to skin VLC. Any suggestions out there? How can we fix this massive bug?

clem58
New Cone
New Cone

Postby clem58 » 12 Jul 2010 07:13

Just tried loading a few skins in VLC 1.1.0
and when I load a skin all I'm seeing is the audio window, no video.
When I load a video file I hear the audio, but the video window does not open.
Using the default skin audio - video display fine.
System is WXP Home Edition.

Clem

erwan10
Developer
Developer

Postby erwan10 » 12 Jul 2010 13:12

I have the same problem with skins not working on VLC 1.1.0. I tried using "uDeluxe.vlt" skin. It causes all sorts of problems.
a full log of what was wrong with this skin would be helpful.
You can use the following command at the command line : vlc -I skins --verbose 2 1> c:\\log 2>&1

Just tried loading a few skins in VLC 1.1.0
and when I load a skin all I'm seeing is the audio window, no video.
When I load a video file I hear the audio, but the video window does not open.
Using the default skin audio - video display fine.
System is WXP Home Edition.
Some skins are quite old, and they never implemented the video control, that is needed for skinned video. By default, for those skins, video is only available in fullscreen mode (try 'f' hotkey when focus is on the skin). If you really want it to be displayed in windowed mode, an extra parameter ---[no]-skinned-video was introduced some time ago. If unchecked in preference/interface/skin/..., you then can get a system-like window for the video.

mikecorbeil
New Cone
New Cone

Postby mikecorbeil » 12 Jul 2010 17:31

... (snipped)

a full log of what was wrong with this skin would be helpful.
You can use the following command at the command line : vlc -I skins --verbose 2 1> c:\\log 2>&1
The following is what I get for output without changing VLC skin from the default one.
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: VLC media player - 1.1.0 The Luggage
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: Copyright © 1996-2010 the VideoLAN team
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: revision 1.1.0-0-g22f4398
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: configured with .././configure '--host=i586-mingw32msvc' '--build=i386-linux' '--enable-dirac' '--enable-mkv' '--enable-taglib' '--enable-release' '--enable-nls' '--disable-projectm' '--without-contrib' '--enable-update-check' '--enable-lua' '--enable-faad' '--enable-flac' '--enable-theora' '--enable-twolame' '--enable-quicktime' '--enable-real' '--enable-avcodec' '--enable-merge-ffmpeg' '--enable-dca' '--enable-mpc' '--enable-libass' '--enable-x264' '--enable-schroedinger' '--enable-realrtsp' '--enable-live555' '--with-live555-tree=/usr/win32/live.com' '--enable-dvdread' '--with-dvdnav-config-path=/usr/win32/bin' '--enable-shout' '--enable-goom' '--enable-caca' '--enable-portaudio' '--enable-sdl' '--with-sdl-config-path=/usr/win32/bin' '--enable-qt4' '--enable-mozilla' '--with-mozilla-sdk-path=/usr/win32/gecko-sdk' '--enable-activex' '--enable-sse' '--enable-mmx' '--enable-libcddb' '--enable-zvbi' '--disable-telx' '--disable-dvb' '--disable-sqlite' '--enable-peflags' 'build_alias=i386-linux' 'host_alias=i586-mingw32msvc' 'CC=i586-mingw32msvc-gcc' 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/win32/lib' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/win32/include -I/usr/win32/include/ebml' 'CXX=i586-mingw32msvc-g++' 'PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/usr/win32/lib/pkgconfig'
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: translation test: code is "C"
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: opening config file (C:\Documents and Settings\Michel\Application Data\vlc\vlcrc)
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: loading config for module "main"
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: checking plugin modules
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: loading plugins cache file C:\Program Files\VideoLAN VLC\plugins\plugins-04041e-e8.dat
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: recursively browsing `C:\Program Files\VideoLAN VLC\plugins'
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: saving plugins cache C:\Program Files\VideoLAN VLC\plugins\plugins-04041e-e8.dat
[00473f9c] main libvlc debug: module bank initialized (369 modules)
[/quote]

Note that instead of using the --verbose command line option, people can simply use -v. Otoh, maybe it can't be used along with the integer paramater for specifying the level of verbosity to run vlc with. Both switches should work with parameter though.

I got either the same or very much the same output when running the same command again, but after starting up vlc, changing the skin to Default Dark Mod, closing vlc and then restarting it again, at which point vlc doesn't come up. It just crashes. The skin file is "Default Dark Mod.vlt". I don't know if spaces in the filename or the length of it is a problem with vlc, but the same vlc crashing occurred when I tried skins "WMP11_B.vlt", "WMP 12.vlt" and "DestroyVLC.vlt".

Those skins were downloaded just a few weeks ago from Videolan.

erwan10
Developer
Developer

Postby erwan10 » 12 Jul 2010 19:23

This crashing thing is weird, and your log doesn't show any skins2 activity. Either it is truncated or the problem is elsewhere.
Also, --verbose 2 shortcut is -vv, not -v, IIRC

First thing would be to download the latest .vlt files from the skins website. I sent jb some corrections on a whole bunch of erratic skins last week. I guess those are now on line.

Erwan10

mikecorbeil
New Cone
New Cone

Postby mikecorbeil » 12 Jul 2010 20:21

This crashing thing is weird, and your log doesn't show any skins2 activity. Either it is truncated or the problem is elsewhere.
Also, --verbose 2 shortcut is -vv, not -v, IIRC

First thing would be to download the latest .vlt files from the skins website. I sent jb some corrections on a whole bunch of erratic skins last week. I guess those are now on line.

Erwan10
I'm using VLC 1.1.0 on Win XP Home Ed. and the following is what I get when running vlc with the help switch, -h or --help (same output). There are -v and --verbose, but I don't see -vv. Unfortunately, posting the text here eliminates all leading whitespace at the start of lines of the vlc help text, but the following is the same text; just that it lacks leading whitespace.

Code: Select all

Usage: vlc [options] [stream] ... You can specify multiple streams on the commandline. They will be enqueued in the playlist. The first item specified will be played first. Options-styles: --option A global option that is set for the duration of the program. -option A single letter version of a global --option. :option An option that only applies to the stream directly before it and that overrides previous settings. Stream MRL syntax: [[access][/demux]://]URL[@[title][:chapter][-[title][:chapter]]] [:option=value ...] Many of the global --options can also be used as MRL specific :options. Multiple :option=value pairs can be specified. URL syntax: [file://]filename Plain media file http://ip:port/file HTTP URL ftp://ip:port/file FTP URL mms://ip:port/file MMS URL screen:// Screen capture [dvd://][device][@raw_device] DVD device [vcd://][device] VCD device [cdda://][device] Audio CD device udp://[[<source address>]@[<bind address>][:<bind port>]] UDP stream sent by a streaming server vlc://pause: Special item to pause the playlist for a certain time vlc://quit Special item to quit VLC No matching module found. Use --list or --list-verbose to list available modules. Audio --audio, --no-audio Enable audio (default enabled) --volume=<integer [0 .. 1024]> Default audio volume --spdif, --no-spdif Use S/PDIF when available (default disabled) --force-dolby-surround={0 (Auto), 1 (On), 2 (Off)} Force detection of Dolby Surround --audio-replay-gain-mode={none,track,album} Replay gain mode --audio-replay-gain-preamp=<float> Replay preamp --audio-replay-gain-default=<float> Default replay gain --audio-time-stretch, --no-audio-time-stretch Enable time streching audio (default enabled) --audio-filter=<string> Audio filters --audio-visual=<string> Audio visualizations Video -f, --fullscreen, --no-fullscreen Fullscreen video output (default disabled) --overlay, --no-overlay Overlay video output (default enabled) --video-on-top, --no-video-on-top Always on top (default disabled) --video-wallpaper, --no-video-wallpaper Enable wallpaper mode (default disabled) --video-title-show, --no-video-title-show Show media title on video (default enabled) --video-title-timeout=<integer> Show video title for x milliseconds --video-title-position={0 (Center), 1 (Left), 2 (Right), 4 (Top), 8 (Bottom), 5 (Top-Left), 6 (Top-Right), 9 (Bottom-Left), 10 (Bottom-Right)} Position of video title --mouse-hide-timeout=<integer> Hide cursor and fullscreen controller after x milliseconds Snapshot: --snapshot-path=<string> Video snapshot directory (or filename) --snapshot-prefix=<string> Video snapshot file prefix --snapshot-format={png,jpg} Video snapshot format --snapshot-preview, --no-snapshot-preview Display video snapshot preview (default enabled) --snapshot-sequential, --no-snapshot-sequential Use sequential numbers instead of timestamps (default disabled) Window properties: --crop=<string> Video cropping --custom-crop-ratios=<string> Custom crop ratios list --aspect-ratio=<string> Source aspect ratio --autoscale, --no-autoscale Video Auto Scaling (default enabled) --scale=<float> Video scaling factor --custom-aspect-ratios=<string> Custom aspect ratios list --deinterlace={0 (Off), -1 (Automatic), 1 (On)} Deinterlace --deinterlace-mode={discard,blend,mean,bob,linear,x,yadif,yadif2x} Deinterlace mode --video-filter=<string> Video filter module --vout-filter=<string> Video output filter module Subpictures On Screen Display: --osd, --no-osd On Screen Display (default enabled) Subtitles: --sub-file=<string> Use subtitle file --sub-autodetect-file, --no-sub-autodetect-file Autodetect subtitle files (default enabled) Overlays: --sub-filter=<string> Subpictures filter module Track settings: --audio-language=<string> Audio language --sub-language=<string> Subtitle language Playback control: --input-repeat=<integer> Input repetitions --input-fast-seek, --no-input-fast-seek Fast seek (default disabled) --rate=<float> Playback speed Default devices: --dvd=<string> DVD device --vcd=<string> VCD device --cd-audio=<string> Audio CD device Network settings: --server-port=<integer> UDP port -6, --ipv6, --no-ipv6 Force IPv6 (default disabled) -4, --ipv4, --no-ipv4 Force IPv4 (default disabled) Input Advanced: --prefer-system-codecs, --no-prefer-system-codecs Prefer system plugins over VLC (default disabled) --stream-filter=<string> Stream filter module Performance options: --high-priority, --no-high-priority Increase the priority of the process (default disabled) Playlist -Z, --random, --no-random Play files randomly forever (default disabled) -L, --loop, --no-loop Repeat all (default disabled) -R, --repeat, --no-repeat Repeat current item (default disabled) --play-and-exit, --no-play-and-exit Play and exit (default disabled) --play-and-stop, --no-play-and-stop Play and stop (default disabled) --media-library, --no-media-library Use media library (default enabled) --playlist-tree, --no-playlist-tree Display playlist tree (default disabled) --open=<string> Default stream --auto-preparse, --no-auto-preparse Automatically preparse files (default enabled) --album-art={0 (Manual download only), 1 (When track starts playing), 2 (As soon as track is added)} Album art policy -S, --services-discovery=<string> Services discovery modules -v, --verbose=<integer> Verbosity (0,1,2) --verbose-objects=<string> Choose which objects should print debug message --language={auto,en,ar,bn,pt_BR,en_GB,bg,ca,zh_TW,cs,da,nl,fi,fr,gl,ka,de,he,hr,hu,id,it,ja,ko,lt,mn,ms,nn,kk,km,oc,fa,pl,pt_PT,pa,ro,ru,zh_CN,sr,sk,sl,ckb,es,sv,tr,uk,vi,wa} Language --advanced, --no-advanced Show advanced options (default disabled) --interact, --no-interact Interface interaction (default enabled) -I, --intf=<string> Interface module --extraintf=<string> Extra interface modules --control=<string> Control interfaces Hot keys --key-toggle-fullscreen=<integer> Fullscreen --global-key-toggle-fullscreen=<integer> Fullscreen --key-leave-fullscreen=<integer> Leave fullscreen --global-key-leave-fullscreen=<integer> Leave fullscreen --key-play-pause=<integer> Play/Pause --global-key-play-pause=<integer> Play/Pause --key-faster=<integer> Faster --global-key-faster=<integer> Faster --key-slower=<integer> Slower --global-key-slower=<integer> Slower --key-rate-normal=<integer> Normal rate --global-key-rate-normal=<integer> Normal rate --key-rate-faster-fine=<integer> Faster (fine) --global-key-rate-faster-fine=<integer> Faster (fine) --key-rate-slower-fine=<integer> Slower (fine) --global-key-rate-slower-fine=<integer> Slower (fine) --key-next=<integer> Next --global-key-next=<integer> Next --key-prev=<integer> Previous --global-key-prev=<integer> Previous --key-stop=<integer> Stop --global-key-stop=<integer> Stop --key-jump-extrashort=<integer> Very short backwards jump --global-key-jump-extrashort=<integer> Very short backwards jump --key-jump+extrashort=<integer> Very short forward jump --global-key-jump+extrashort=<integer> Very short forward jump --key-jump-short=<integer> Short backwards jump --global-key-jump-short=<integer> Short backwards jump --key-jump+short=<integer> Short forward jump --global-key-jump+short=<integer> Short forward jump --key-jump-medium=<integer> Medium backwards jump --global-key-jump-medium=<integer> Medium backwards jump --key-jump+medium=<integer> Medium forward jump --global-key-jump+medium=<integer> Medium forward jump --key-jump-long=<integer> Long backwards jump --global-key-jump-long=<integer> Long backwards jump --key-jump+long=<integer> Long forward jump --global-key-jump+long=<integer> Long forward jump --key-frame-next=<integer> Next frame --global-key-frame-next=<integer> Next frame --key-quit=<integer> Quit --global-key-quit=<integer> Quit --key-vol-up=<integer> Volume up --global-key-vol-up=<integer> Volume up --key-vol-down=<integer> Volume down --global-key-vol-down=<integer> Volume down --key-vol-mute=<integer> Mute --global-key-vol-mute=<integer> Mute --key-audio-track=<integer> Cycle audio track --global-key-audio-track=<integer> Cycle audio track --key-audiodevice-cycle=<integer> Cycle through audio devices --global-key-audiodevice-cycle=<integer> Cycle through audio devices --key-subtitle-track=<integer> Cycle subtitle track --global-key-subtitle-track=<integer> Cycle subtitle track --key-aspect-ratio=<integer> Cycle source aspect ratio --global-key-aspect-ratio=<integer> Cycle source aspect ratio --key-crop=<integer> Cycle video crop --global-key-crop=<integer> Cycle video crop --key-toggle-autoscale=<integer> Toggle autoscaling --global-key-toggle-autoscale=<integer> Toggle autoscaling --key-incr-scalefactor=<integer> Increase scale factor --global-key-incr-scalefactor=<integer> Increase scale factor --key-decr-scalefactor=<integer> Decrease scale factor --global-key-decr-scalefactor=<integer> Decrease scale factor --key-deinterlace=<integer> Cycle deinterlace modes --global-key-deinterlace=<integer> Cycle deinterlace modes --key-wallpaper=<integer> Toggle wallpaper mode in video output --global-key-wallpaper=<integer> Toggle wallpaper mode in video output --key-random=<integer> Random --global-key-random=<integer> Random --key-loop=<integer> Normal/Repeat/Loop --global-key-loop=<integer> Normal/Repeat/Loop Zoom: --key-zoom-quarter=<integer> 1:4 Quarter --global-key-zoom-quarter=<integer> 1:4 Quarter --key-zoom-half=<integer> 1:2 Half --global-key-zoom-half=<integer> 1:2 Half --key-zoom-original=<integer> 1:1 Original --global-key-zoom-original=<integer> 1:1 Original --key-zoom-double=<integer> 2:1 Double --global-key-zoom-double=<integer> 2:1 Double Jump sizes: --extrashort-jump-size=<integer> Very short jump length --short-jump-size=<integer> Short jump length --medium-jump-size=<integer> Medium jump length --long-jump-size=<integer> Long jump length --bookmark1=<string> Playlist bookmark 1 --bookmark2=<string> Playlist bookmark 2 --bookmark3=<string> Playlist bookmark 3 --bookmark4=<string> Playlist bookmark 4 --bookmark5=<string> Playlist bookmark 5 --bookmark6=<string> Playlist bookmark 6 --bookmark7=<string> Playlist bookmark 7 --bookmark8=<string> Playlist bookmark 8 --bookmark9=<string> Playlist bookmark 9 --bookmark10=<string> Playlist bookmark 10 -h, --help, --no-help print help for VLC (can be combined with --advanced and --help-verbose) (default disabled) -H, --full-help, --no-full-help Exhaustive help for VLC and its modules (default disabled) --longhelp, --no-longhelp print help for VLC and all its modules (can be combined with --advanced and --help-verbose) (default disabled) --help-verbose, --no-help-verbose ask for extra verbosity when displaying help (default disabled) -l, --list, --no-list print a list of available modules (default disabled) --list-verbose, --no-list-verbose print a list of available modules with extra detail (default disabled) -p, --module=<string> print help on a specific module (can be combined with --advanced and --help-verbose). Prefix the module name with = for strict matches. --ignore-config, --no-ignore-config no configuration option will be loaded nor saved to config file (default enabled) --reset-config, --no-reset-config reset the current config to the default values (default disabled) --reset-plugins-cache, --no-reset-plugins-cache resets the current plugins cache (default disabled) --version, --no-version print version information (default disabled) --config=<string> use alternate config file Note: add --advanced to your command line to see advanced options. To get exhaustive help, use '-H'.
If I do the latter, run vlc with -H for exhaustive help, then there's a -V (uppercase 'V') switch.

-V, --vout=<string> Video output module This is the the video output method used by VLC. The default behavior is to automatically select the best method available. --video-filter=<string> Video filter module This adds post-processing filters to enhance the picture quality, for instance deinterlacing, or distort the video. --vout-filter=<string> Video output filter module This adds video output filters like clone or wall
ACTUALLY, there's also a -vvv switch that's also now shown where -v and --verbose are explained with both -h and -H output.

-v, --verbose=<integer> Verbosity (0,1,2) This is the verbosity level (0=only errors and standard messages, 1=warnings, 2=debug). --verbose-objects=<string> Choose which objects should print debug message This is a ',' separated string, each objects should be prefixed by a '+' or a '-' to respectively enable or disable it. The keyword 'all' refers to all objects. Objects can be refered to by their type or module name. Rules applying to named objects take precedence over rules applying to object types. Note that you still need to use -vvv to actually display debug message.
That's a lousy way of mentioning the -vvv switch. All switches should be shown to the left. They should stand out so that they're easily and quickly noticed when looking over help text to see what the available command line switches or options are. I found it only because of having loaded the help output that's automatically saved to vlc-help.txt in a text editor and then doing a search for " -v" (preceding -v with or by a space).

But I don't find -vv anywhere in the exhaustive help output.

And it doesn't matter. The text I quoted in my above post was from running the command as was instructed to do, so using --verbose. I didn't learn about -v until after having already obtained the output with --verbose.
Last edited by 3breadt on 12 Jul 2010 21:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please put long logs into [code] not [quote]

djohnsfb
New Cone
New Cone

Postby djohnsfb » 24 Jul 2010 12:07

The is skin is not working & when I have uninstalled and again installed it after only default skin is working and even skin button is showing up in the toolbar?
Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble

Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
VLC version: 4.0.0-git
Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac

Postby Jean-Baptiste Kempf » 24 Jul 2010 16:21

Update to 1.1.1 and redownload the skins
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - http://www.jbkempf.com/blog/category/Videolan
VLC media player developer, VideoLAN President and Sites administrator
If you want an answer to your question, just be specific and precise. Don't use Private Messages.

Return to “Skins”