Skins or functionality

About usage, announcement and development of skins for VLC

Skins or functionality

Postby Guest » 19 Apr 2006 00:21

I just downloaded 0.8.4a and decided to give it a try. I like the functionality of wxWidgets' Extended GUI, but it looks rather blah. Is it possible to create a skin that has all of that functionality, being as it would be in Skins 2 mode?

dionoea
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby dionoea » 19 Apr 2006 00:39

you have equalizers in some skins (you might need 0.8.5 for that to work). Video settings aren't available in skins yet (but it shouldn't be too hard to add).
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea
(Please do not use private messages for support questions)

Postby Guest » 19 Apr 2006 01:11

Video settings aren't available in skins yet (but it shouldn't be too hard to add).
Well, I guess I have a feature request then. Unless of course you meant that it shouldn't be too hard for the skinner to add to the skin.

dionoea
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby dionoea » 19 Apr 2006 08:43

Video settings aren't available in skins yet (but it shouldn't be too hard to add).
Well, I guess I have a feature request then. Unless of course you meant that it shouldn't be too hard for the skinner to add to the skin.
no, you need to add it in the code first :) So this is a feature request (asmax ? ipkiss ?)
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea
(Please do not use private messages for support questions)

AsMaX
Cone that earned his stripes
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby AsMaX » 19 Apr 2006 18:49

no, you need to add it in the code first Smile So this is a feature request (asmax ? ipkiss ?)
Well, if wx can do it, skins can do it ;)

Return to “Skins”