VLC media player 2.1.0-git-20120212-0402 Rincewind

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
Vulcan219
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

VLC media player 2.1.0-git-20120212-0402 Rincewind

Postby Vulcan219 » 14 Feb 2012 04:06

Okay this is my first post on something with VLC, I just started testing out the different nightly builds, and so far they all have the same issue with them, though it is a minor thing it can be annoying, when you ust the menus for the aspect ration and crop ratio, in the video menu, the tick on dot does not show on the menu list when someting is ticked to being active, it gets annoying when you set the aspect and crop to something and later go back to test another setting and the lists are blank, though I did discover something that made is a little easied, whoever made that Aspect ratio button for the VLC taskbar had the right idea, only if it would stay set to the setting you put it on when it goes from one video to another, also if you guys could, try to make another button like that for the crop, I find using those on the fly helps to quickly adjust the aspect and the crop, So if you guys can make that button a pair for the crop and aspect, and set them to stay as set till told otherwise would be a great help,

Also the version of the nightly builds I have been testing are the ones for 64 bit, cause i want to test their working capabilities with what they are supposed to do, I have a Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate setop and I can open it up to run almost anything I want. It is a great O/S to test things with.

That is about the only issue I have with the builds, other than when closing them out they crash out of the Microsoft C+ Runtime Library.

Vulcan

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”