Add audio to video in real time

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
Northern star
New Cone
New Cone

Add audio to video in real time

Postby Northern star » 17 Sep 2010 12:34

Hellow!

My problem is following - I want to add voice translation from microphone to video stream from internet without loosing original audio and immediatly send mux to internet. Now I'm doing that capturing video from desktop (using S-video on my Video card and S-video on my capture card). Is it possible to avoid digital-analog-digital conversion and send video to some kind of buffer, then after audio streams are mixed, mux video with audio back?

I tried to separate audio and video saving them in different ogg files, and then mux them together back with (if I remember correctly) -slave-input. In fact that worked with progressive audio/video mistiming, so I was not able to fix that with Tools - Track Synhronization.

Please help me!

Northern star
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Add audio to video in real time

Postby Northern star » 21 Sep 2010 20:48

I just thought that my question is more suitable for Serving streams/VLC stream-output (sout) forum category. Please help me to move my topic there! How can I do that?

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”