JVLC -- JVC(DirectX Output) Frame Issue.

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
ahmdprog
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

JVLC -- JVC(DirectX Output) Frame Issue.

Postby ahmdprog » 10 Mar 2007 11:43

Gentlemen,

for JVLC issue with lunching new frame titled JVC(DirectX Output) problem.

you need to look at hacking Swing so you can change the Title and get Inherited Instance of the current component within the Frame.

try to look at Hacking Swing in Java, you can do what ever you want.

hopefully, i will write later some code of who to hack swing in Java. but you can do it and it is easy job to hack swing in Java, try to google and you will find many examples on hacking Swing.

Regards,
Ahmad.

adanecito
Cone that earned his stripes
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby adanecito » 12 Mar 2007 00:04

Thanks for the reply but I do not want the title to change I want the JVLCPanel to work as expected. I tried setting the video object in the JVLCCanvas class to reparent to the JVLCCanvas itself but that did not work.

Not sure what you mean about getting an instance of the comonent in the JFrame that was created (Instead of the JVLCPanel having the video drawn in it).

Thanks,
-Tony

littlejohn
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby littlejohn » 14 Mar 2007 14:15

Thanks for the reply but I do not want the title to change I want the JVLCPanel to work as expected. I tried setting the video object in the JVLCCanvas class to reparent to the JVLCCanvas itself but that did not work.

Not sure what you mean about getting an instance of the comonent in the JFrame that was created (Instead of the JVLCPanel having the video drawn in it).

Thanks,
-Tony
We are currently looking into this issue. I opened a ticket on the jvlc site about this. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”