Multiple Full Screens on Two Monitors.

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
mrdeadhead
New Cone
New Cone

Multiple Full Screens on Two Monitors.

Postby mrdeadhead » 29 Jan 2007 21:24

Hey there i was trying to find this in the search but i couldn't so i was wondering if anyone could help me. i have a two monitor setup and i was wondering if there was a way that i could get two separate full screens of a video on both. not like one video stretched across both screens. but the same video playing on both at the same time. havent been able to figure it out yet, but then again i'm not that good at this kind of stuff. any help would be great

CloudStalker
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: OVER 9000!!!
Operating System: It's...blue screen
Location: Heaven? No no. What's that other place that starts with an "H"? Oh yes: Home. ^_^

Postby CloudStalker » 29 Jan 2007 21:50

Well if you have the second monitor set up in an extended desktop, then you could go to: Preferences, Video, and Filters. Check the box that says Clone video filter, then save the settings and exit the player. When you start a video, it should open up two windows, and then just drag whichever one you want to the second monitor and double-click for fullscreen.

If the video still does not display properly, then you’ll probably have to turn off Overlay video output in the preferences menu. Hope this works for you.

mrdeadhead
New Cone
New Cone

Postby mrdeadhead » 29 Jan 2007 22:32

hey it worked great, thanks for the help.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”