Menus are transparent

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.

Menus are transparent

Postby Guest » 16 Nov 2005 21:27

hi everbody..............
i have been using vlc from quite a time now........i downloaded the 0.8.2 version and installed it and i noticd that all the text becomes apparently transparent when running any video......even when i open the menus the text seems to be transparent.......I am using Windows Xp-SP2.....P3......256MB......i was not having a problem with the previous version.....what could be the problem.....
Thanks in advance :D

erbsen
Cone that earned his stripes

Postby erbsen » 17 Nov 2005 09:14

I suppose you are using the skins2 interface, if so, try to disable "transparency effekts".
Settings - Preferences - Interface - General - Skins - on the right side you can find the transparency-option.

erbsen
Spying? Torture? Illegal airstrikes? Dyncorp, Halliburton - **Stay polite ** Slaves? SHUT UP and hate Bin Laden.

Postby Guest » 18 Nov 2005 08:55

I suppose you are using the skins2 interface, if so, try to disable "transparency effekts".
Settings - Preferences - Interface - General - Skins - on the right side you can find the transparency-option.

erbsen
No i m not using skins....i also checked yyour entry but it is unchecked :(

Postby Guest » 19 Nov 2005 18:55

Hmmm...........No Geeks here to solve my problem :cry:

AsMaX

Postby AsMaX » 19 Nov 2005 20:03

I guess you want to read viewtopic.php?t=14182

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”