Can't delete the recorded file and it took 771GB space on my pc. Can't reinstall is well there is a errr

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
Yerdsa
New Cone
New Cone

Can't delete the recorded file and it took 771GB space on my pc. Can't reinstall is well there is a errr

Postby Yerdsa » 30 Sep 2016 07:12

I was trying to record a video and then i stoped the recording. After a day, I saw that video took 771GB of space on my computer and my computer doesn't have any space left. I tried to delete it but it said the file is still running on VLC player. I tried to uninstall it from control panel but there was a error saying "Installer integrity check has failed. Common cause including incomplete download and damaged media. Contact installer's author to obtain a new copy" and it's still there. I have no idea what should i do? please give me idea if you have I hope you see this VLC community. I would be glad if this issue gets removed!

WinfridT
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: Can't delete the recorded file and it took 771GB space on my pc. Can't reinstall is well there is a errr

Postby WinfridT » 30 Sep 2016 09:00

If you can't kill vlc in the taskmanager, just shut down your system.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”