how to: input-slave A-B LOOP bat script sync videos on different displays ?

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
GogolBordello
New Cone
New Cone

how to: input-slave A-B LOOP bat script sync videos on different displays ?

Postby GogolBordello » 03 Mar 2016 01:38

Urgent !

Hi i can't figure out how to write the correct bat script code for the following:

Goal: play two videos (same lengh) on different screens, fullscreen on repeat.

Setup: --input-slave opens me two synced videos in directX or direct3D / I manually distribute the videos to the according screens and double-click to have fullscreen.

Problem: it works all fine until the point where the video loops. one of the videos leaves the fullscreen mode :(
I have made an observation that when i have the two videos on one screen the order of which of video is on top CHANGES after the loop! Probably in directX the videos get reloaded somehow.
So looping i not an option. (In case some one knows how to fix that please help)

Solution?: I have noticed that it i hit the LOOP A>B option from the extended controller menu it does not reload and repeats like i need it.

QUESTION: I did not manage to Set A>B points using the script. The codes that i found always involve --loop and that messes everything up. What is the correct command line for setting the in and out points (LOOP A>B) without using --loop ?

Thank you all !

Etoh
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: how to: input-slave A-B LOOP bat script sync videos on different displays ?

Postby Etoh » 03 Mar 2016 10:05

Does --repeat work?

GogolBordello
New Cone
New Cone

Re: how to: input-slave A-B LOOP bat script sync videos on different displays ?

Postby GogolBordello » 03 Mar 2016 13:35

Does --repeat work?
no REPEAT does the same as LOOP
unfortunately it not work forme

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”