Two screens instead of one when playing audio

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
px fragonard
New Cone
New Cone

Two screens instead of one when playing audio

Postby px fragonard » 21 Nov 2015 18:52

Hi. I'm new and technically inept. I don't even know what to call the black screen that accompanies the playing of an audio playlist.

I love the player but wanted to be able to be able to control the forward, pause, stop buttons from my universal remote control. When I went to preferences, I enabled the remote. Then, instead of one screen with the music showing up, another showed up, which is just a bit annoying. I don't even know what to call that screen, that's how little I know. I'll post an image. The screen I'd like not to come up is at the top left; the one on the bottom left is great.

It's a minor problem. Enabling the remote probably means from a smartphone or something but it works for my remote. If anyone can explain this to me, I'd appreciate it. I'll post a photo of it... if I can. Oops. No direct posting... I'll try to link to Seven Forums as an image of it is there. Image

px fragonard
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Two screens instead of one when playing audio

Postby px fragonard » 21 Nov 2015 18:53

Well, that didn't work. Here's the URL where the image is: http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/ ... d-hel.html

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”