Live stream of TV using VLC (Pinnacle PCTV110i)

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
rullbandspelare

Postby rullbandspelare » 02 Sep 2006 22:30

THANX Anurag! This is so good.

On the server i think that DIV3 instead of MPV4 and 512 instead of 1024 and 0.5 instead of 1 gives a smoother picture than the default.
Anyone else have another suggestion?

romeylo

Postby romeylo » 05 Dec 2006 22:47

Hallo Anurag,
thats the stuff that i want to have since a long time. Great work - it works absolute perfect. Great compliment!
Roland

maptiger
New Cone
New Cone

this is really an awesome work dude.

Postby maptiger » 16 Dec 2006 12:20

Hi anurag

i need the source code of the project or at least the component u made to connect the client with server. i hope u getting my point as i need the example to connect two pcs.

thanks in advance.

rbmcjetson
New Cone
New Cone

Postby rbmcjetson » 09 Jan 2007 21:46

Anurag;

I am looking forward to trying out your client server software. It looks like a fun project!

Question: Would it be possible to use just the RomoteTV Control? I have read several posts asking for a way to change the TV channel without recapturing the TV card. I understand I could control the TV card from a client machine. I want to change the TV channel from the computer running VLC.

Thank you!
rbmcjetson

Jacque
New Cone
New Cone

Re: Live stream of TV using VLC (Pinnacle PCTV110i)

Postby Jacque » 05 Apr 2012 01:53

Sorry for dredging up the old old thread, but I came across this and thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would give it a little bump, hope no one minds. I tried this out, and even though it might be a little dated, I still was able to run it on my XP system successfully without any hitches. It Works great for me! I was wondering though, if it might be possible to use this to watch a live feed of dish tv using VLC? If so, how would I go about it? It would be pretty cool if I could get that to work out. I appreciate your help with this!

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”