VLC Remote Ctrl for Window

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
huubee

VLC Remote Ctrl for Window

Postby huubee » 11 Jan 2006 15:35

I've just developed the program to control VLC.exe from the a PC in the Network (For Window only). This program is used for testing the RC commands supported by VLC.exe. Anyone interest , send me a e-mail: hnguyenmail2000@yahoo.com

DJ
Cone Master
Cone Master

Postby DJ » 11 Jan 2006 21:19

You may also want to post this in features request. I'm sure there are people here that would be interested.

heffeque
Blank Cone
Blank Cone
VLC version: 2.0.2
Operating System: Win7-64

Postby heffeque » 12 Jan 2006 13:07

interesting
(.-=Kiwi=-.)

PartyTruck

Remote CTRL

Postby PartyTruck » 13 Jan 2006 03:27

Just the thing I have been looking for all over the net. I have my CPU connected to my TV but the CPU is in another room. I also have a wireless lan and a labtop wich would be ideal to use as a remote for the computer running VLC for the TV.

Would your program be able to do that.

HuuBee

Re: Remote CTRL

Postby HuuBee » 13 Jan 2006 04:13

Just the thing I have been looking for all over the net. I have my CPU connected to my TV but the CPU is in another room. I also have a wireless lan and a labtop wich would be ideal to use as a remote for the computer running VLC for the TV.

Would your program be able to do that.
Connect the output of the PC that run VLC to the TV on the same network with the lap top . The lap top must install this prg. to control

The program can do what ever the RC cmds on the VLC.exe supported, but u have to enter the cmd from the client PC (laptop) . This program was designed for testing the RC cmds that supported by VLC.exe

I'm working on the real Remote control prg. I've just started 2 weeks ago, It still has alot of bugs. Stay tune if U interest

HDN

Re: VLC Remote Ctrl for Window

Postby HDN » 24 Apr 2006 19:29

New Stable Remote control for VLC has been designed to controlling the VLC.exe from another PC within the network (For Window only) It's utilized RC module commands of VLC is available for test. The program is 5MB big. Where should I post this prg?

vlcrcuser
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

VLC-RC, rev 0.03

Postby vlcrcuser » 23 Aug 2006 15:14

The new version 0.03, Remote control for VLC.exe has been released.

This program has been designed for controlling the VLC.exe from another PC within the network (Client program for Window only. It's utilized the RC module commands supported by VLC.exe. )

For People who interesting in this program, U can download from
vlcrcuser@yahoo.com, password=goodday

Have fun with it, Send me your inputs

HDN

vlcrcuser
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Re: VLC-RC, rev 0.04

Postby vlcrcuser » 13 Dec 2006 17:31

The new version 0.04, Remote control for VLC.exe has been released.

This program has been designed for controlling the VLC.exe from another PC within the network (Client program for Window only. It's utilized the RC module commands supported by VLC.exe. )

For People who interesting in this program, U can download from
vlcrcuser@yahoo.com, password=goodday

Have fun with it, Send me your inputs

HDN

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”