how to stream VLC from TV-Tuner via HDMI-Adaptor?

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
blacknoise
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

how to stream VLC from TV-Tuner via HDMI-Adaptor?

Postby blacknoise » 13 May 2022 13:51

Dear community,
have a problem to stream content from TV-Tuner HDMI-out via HDMI-Adaptor on USB via USB-Hub to PC.
this has under Win 7 allways and under Win 10 allready once worked fine!

BUT then i recognised some other Problems with the VLC, so i had to de- and re-install the Sw anew. After that, i tryed to adjust for the TV-Tuner streaming again, but it did not work at all till now:
What i get, is picture with some artefacts, and no sound at all. I suppose, there must be anywhere the right adjustmens on the VLC, but i havent any idea how to solve this.

except maybe the clue, that it could have to do with picture size or frame rate at the one side, and sound on the other, because there could be no synchronisation on it?

I can only try & error with parameters as Size (PC is Latitude 5290 with 1920 x 1280 resolution), format 16 : 9 frame rate 30, 60, xy?

As you shurely know, all this parameters, one can handle @ tools > preferences > all > input/codecs > access > Directshow, etc

is there anybody out there, who has the urgent needed experience or clue?

thank u for help!

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”