crash reports won't send in VLC

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
DGMurdockIII
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna
VLC version: y
Operating System: windows 10 64bit Pro

crash reports won't send in VLC

Postby DGMurdockIII » 20 Jul 2012 19:57

downloading v.2.0.2 twice, won't install, VLC downloadpanel closes.
When launching VLC it states it crashed, asking to send crashreport. THen it says it can't.
After the 3rd time it successfully sent the crashreport.

besid the fack that it cant send in in 2.0.2

iv used a nightly build and stable build i get same error there was error while transferring to the FTP server. Thanks a lot for the help anyway im using windows but I actally dont think it a problem with windows as iv seen this happen on mac as well with my moms i would love for you guys to fix this and i don't run any software firewall and have the windows one turned off

DGMurdockIII
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Re: crash reports won't send in VLC

Postby DGMurdockIII » 21 Jul 2012 08:52

please please fix this also Felix Paul Kuehne said this on post i replyed to in mac forum "Hello please note that people working on the windows version don't we read this forum. So please create a new topic on the other forum so people become aware of issues with the windows-specific FTP server." here is the post if you want to read it viewtopic.php?f=12&t=100027

DGMurdockIII
Big Cone-huna
Big Cone-huna

Re: crash reports won't send in VLC

Postby DGMurdockIII » 23 Jul 2012 05:17

please fix this or at tell me what info you need so you can find the probem and fix it i use windows 7 64 bit no firewall

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”