i need help

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
grafix
New Cone
New Cone

i need help

Postby grafix » 06 Nov 2011 05:23

morning to all,

this is the first time i encountered an error in using VLC ... i almost used this kind of player everyday ... that's why when this error occurred i search for any solution i can get in the internet but sad to say nothing gives an exact HELP ...

does anybody will help with this error ... i directly go here for asking in any help ....

"No suitable decoder module:
VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this."
:(

thanks in advance ...

The Dude 
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby The Dude  » 06 Nov 2011 07:00

Welcome.....

Yes i get this alot,it means you happend to find a stream to which VLC has no codec for.. (There luckily isnt very many!!)
Last edited by The Dude  on 18 Nov 2011 02:48, edited 1 time in total.

grafix
New Cone
New Cone

Re: i need help

Postby grafix » 07 Nov 2011 11:45

how can i resolve this kind of problem with VLC .. i think still now ... the problem is still on going in different video format ... any suggestion ...

btw the extension file of the video format is .flv

i downloaded a video toturial from youtube ... then after i play ... that error occured ...

does still no solution for this problem?

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Re: i need help

Postby VLC_help » 07 Nov 2011 15:56

undf means that VLC cannot identify the codec the video/audio/subtitle track is using. If you want more help, use tool called Mediainfo and share info about the file, or better solution, share the problematic file to us.

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”