libVLC and Visual Studio 2005 C++

Microsoft Windows specific usage questions
Forum rules
Please post only Windows specific questions in this forum category. If you don't know where to post, please read the different forums' rules. Thanks.
mkov
New Cone
New Cone

libVLC and Visual Studio 2005 C++

Postby mkov » 07 Aug 2008 09:02

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently attempting to build an application that requires video streaming from a camera over a network. I've researched the many available options and concluded that the functionality and simplicity in VLC is exactly what I need.

I was originally going to try and delve into the live555 source code but this is a project in itself!
The problem I've encountered is that the VCL source code with Visual C++ 2005. As many of the posts in this forum indicate, it is not possible to compile VLC using Visual C++; however the options that remain available for use include "libvlc" and the active X module.

What I really need is a way to implement the libvlc in my existing Visual C++ project.

I've gone through all the posts regarding libvlc.dll and its implementation and still have not come up with any useful output.

I first tried following the Wiki guide on LibVLC Visual C

LibVLC_Visual_C

While this builds (with modification to the dshow lines), it doesn't really do anything, it just stops on the line:

Code: Select all

i_ret = (VLC_Init)(id, 6, commands );
I'm not sure if I need to do something else here?

The other information that i've encountered is the need for a .lib file. Is this required?

e.g. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=45309

and viewtopic.php?f=14&t=45260&p=143004&hilit=dll#p143004

If so, I honestly have no idea how to create this .lib file or what I need to do with .def files.

I'm currently working with VLC version 0.8.6i, but I have read in the posts that 0.9 would be better.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mkov

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Re: libVLC and Visual Studio 2005 C++

Postby VLC_help » 07 Aug 2008 19:19

Without lib file, you will get linker errors. You use the def file with LIB (for example LIB /DEF my.def)
Support for 0.8.6 will prolly end soon so I suggest 0.9.0

mkov
New Cone
New Cone

Postby mkov » 12 Aug 2008 09:01

Thanks VLC_Help, I'm slowly getting there.

I now finished generating the .lib files. I'm not 100% sure of how to use 0.9 so i'm sticking with 0.8.6i for the moment.

The code I'm now testing is:

int main(int argc, char **argv) { libvlc_exception_t excp; libvlc_instance_t *inst; int item; char *myarg0 = "-I"; char *myarg1 = "dummy"; char *myarg2 = "--plugin-path=C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\My Documents\\Visual Studio 2005\\Projects\\Thesis\\DirectShow\\VLC_Player\\VLC_Player\\plugins"; char *myargs[4] = {myarg0, myarg1, myarg2, NULL}; char *filename = "C:\\TestVideo.avi"; libvlc_exception_init (&excp); inst = libvlc_new (3, myargs, &excp); item = libvlc_playlist_add (inst, filename, NULL, &excp); libvlc_playlist_play (inst, item, 0, NULL, &excp); Sleep (10000); libvlc_destroy (inst); return 0; }
Which compiles without errors. The .lib has been included as well as the plugin folders, the .h files and .dll files.

When running I can see that the symbols are being loaded (as I receive a debug output):

VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\debug\VLC_Player.exe', Symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\debug\libvlc.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\winmm.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2_32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2help.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_5490cd9f\msvcr80d.dll', Symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shlwapi.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9\comctl32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\comctl32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll' 'VLC_Player.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll' 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll' 'VLC_Player.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll' 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liba52sys_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liba52tofloat32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liba52tospdif_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liba52_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_directory_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_fake_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_file_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_filter_dump_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_filter_record_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_filter_timeshift_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_ftp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_http_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_mms_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_output_dummy_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_output_file_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_output_http_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_output_shout_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsock32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_output_udp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_realrtsp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_smb_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_tcp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaccess_udp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libadjust_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libadpcm_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaiff_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaout_directx_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaout_file_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaraw_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libasf_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libaudio_format_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libau_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libavi_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libbandlimited_resampler_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libblend_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libcaca_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libcdda_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libcinepak_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libclone_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libcmml_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libcrop_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libcvdsub_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdeinterlace_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdemuxdump_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdirect3d_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdistort_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdmo_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdolby_surround_decoder_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdshow_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\oleaut32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdtssys_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdtstofloat32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdtstospdif_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdts_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdummy_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdvbsub_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdvdnav_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libdvdread_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libequalizer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libexport_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfaad_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfake_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libffmpeg_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfixed32tofloat32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfixed32tos16_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libflacdec_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libflac_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfloat32tos16_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfloat32tos8_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfloat32tou16_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfloat32tou8_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfloat32_mixer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libfreetype_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libgestures_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libglwin32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\opengl32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\glu32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddraw.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dciman32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libgnutls_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libgoom_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libgrowl_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libh264_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libheadphone_channel_mixer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libhotkeys_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libhttp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libi420_rgb_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libi420_ymga_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libi420_yuy2_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libi422_yuy2_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libid3tag_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libimage_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libinvert_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libipv4_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libipv6_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liblibmpeg2_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liblinear_resampler_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liblogger_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liblogo_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\liblpcm_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libm3u_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libm4a_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libm4v_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmagnify_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmarq_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmemcpy_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmjpeg_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmkv_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmod_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmosaic_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmotionblur_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmotiondetect_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmp4_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmpc_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmpeg_audio_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmpgatofixed32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmpga_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmpgv_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmsn_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_asf_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_avi_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_dummy_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_mp4_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_mpjpeg_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_ogg_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_ps_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libmux_wav_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libnetsync_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libnormvol_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libnsc_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libnsv_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libntservice_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libnuv_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libogg_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libopengl_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libosdmenu_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpacketizer_copy_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpacketizer_h264_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpacketizer_mpeg4audio_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpacketizer_mpeg4video_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpacketizer_mpegvideo_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libparam_eq_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libplaylist_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpng_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpodcast_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libportaudio_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libps_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libpva_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\librawdv_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\librawvideo_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\librc_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\librealaudio_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libreal_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\librss_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\librv32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libs16tofixed32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libs16tofloat32swab_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libs16tofloat32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libs8tofloat32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsap_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libscale_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libscreen_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsdl_image_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsgimb_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libshout_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libshowintf_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsimple_channel_mixer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libskins2_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libspdif_mixer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libspeex_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libspudec_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_bridge_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_description_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_display_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_dummy_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_duplicate_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_es_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_gather_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_mosaic_bridge_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_rtp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_standard_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libstream_out_transcode_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsubsdec_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsubtitle_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libsvcdsub_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtelnet_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtelx_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtheora_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtime_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtransform_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtrivial_channel_mixer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtrivial_mixer_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtrivial_resampler_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libts_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtta_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libtwolame_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libty_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libu8tofixed32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libu8tofloat32_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libugly_resampler_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvcd_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvisual_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvobsub_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvoc_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvod_rtsp_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvorbis_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libvout_directx_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libwall_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libwaveout_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libwav_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libwingdi_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libwxwidgets_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\comdlg32.dll', No symbols loaded. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libx264_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libxa_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libxml_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information. 'VLC_Player.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Thesis\DirectShow\VLC_Player\VLC_Player\plugins\libxtag_plugin.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
But it just stops and does nothing on the line:

inst = libvlc_new (3, myargs, &excp);

and nothing happens.

I'm not sure where to go from here.

Any help or ideas about how to write code that does something would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mkov

VLC_help
Mega Cone Master
Mega Cone Master

Postby VLC_help » 12 Aug 2008 17:36

You could start libvlc with logger interface to see if the VLC prints any errors or warnings that might give more clues.
--extraintf logger
(it should create vlc-log.txt file)

tpoll
New Cone
New Cone

Postby tpoll » 06 Oct 2008 19:15

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm encountering it too, but only on one PC, so I'm thinking it has to do with the environment it's running in. Also, adding "--extraintf=logging" did not create a log file.

This is definitely an issue with running from Visual Studio, because I can run the .exe from a dos box and it works as expected, playing a video and outputting the log file.

Tim
You could start libvlc with logger interface to see if the VLC prints any errors or warnings that might give more clues.
--extraintf logger
(it should create vlc-log.txt file)

Return to “VLC media player for Windows Troubleshooting”