VLC WITHOUT BRACKETS TO STREAM

*nix specific usage questions
Coronel
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

VLC WITHOUT BRACKETS TO STREAM

Postby Coronel » 24 Feb 2014 03:26

Good evening friends . I bought a Philips Smart TV and I'm already more than a week searching for information on how I can send pictures and video files to watch on tv .
I saw millions of tutorials on the net , follow them the way they communicate . Even so , I still can not equip combine my tv with the pc .
So I came here , hoping that someone tell right what else , besides the VLC , you have to configure to use the resource VIDEO STREAM with VLC on pc Tv for Smat
The tutorials I have posted , do not tell what version of VLC which are posting the status . When we will follow the steps, windows status is different in VLC VLC currently in use . I have also used the tutorial the latest version of VLC 2.1.3 , but also failed.
Please , if you want to help , help altogether , not by half .
I'm pretty sure VLC beyond the settings , there's also some on the pc , either on the net or wherever. Is not possible. I did like all the tutorials and I can not .
I want to watch the videos you downloaded the Smart Tv on pc and no need for cables , wi - fi and or androids .
Can someone please help me configure VLC for me to watch movies on pc Tv via the mains ?
Thanks , I'm waiting .

Return to “VLC media player for Linux and friends Troubleshooting”