PC STREAM OF VIDEOS FOR SMART TV: I NEED HELP

macOS specific usage questions
Coronel
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

PC STREAM OF VIDEOS FOR SMART TV: I NEED HELP

Postby Coronel » 26 Feb 2014 01:14

Good evening friends. I'm new here and also newbie in the Video Stream system.
I bought a Smart TV and read in several places that it is possible to stream files from your PC to your TV. The fact is that the Smart TVs and have no memories or hard drives to intalaçoes of players and programs or plugins. So I do not know if I did well, with VLC Media Player Can he be instaldo on pc. Simply be connected to the PC and Smart TV on a local network. Only I already tried everything, I saw many tutorials about and yet still could not. In the tutorials that explain just set up VLC on: Web, then settings bookmark web / http. But I fis and refills all these step by step and I could not. In the tutorials tell you just follow the steps, then run the VLC Player with the file that already picked up the files to watch videos or songs and the Smart Tv no problem with furewall exists and not with anti- viruses, because everyone already has permission for VLC. Even so, I did and redid the steps and still no image appeared on the video file in Smart Tv
Must have something else you should do, whether in Smart TV, and is the Modem or perhaps even having to install another application or program to run it with VLC Media Player to be able to Stream between PC and TV but those who post the tutorials do not mention, or have forgotten or did not wish all know.
Please friends, can help me?
It is possible that even with VLC Media Player, I can open and watch all formats, or nearly all current media formats.
I thank them and I'm waiting the help and the information of you. Thank you

dfuhrmann
Developer
Developer

Re: PC STREAM OF VIDEOS FOR SMART TV: I NEED HELP

Postby dfuhrmann » 26 Feb 2014 10:17

We do not know what tutorial you are talking about. :-)

I would advise you to contact the author of this tutorial and ask him if some steps are not working.

Coronel
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Coronel » 02 Mar 2014 21:13

Good afternoon amiigo " dfuhrmann " .
Sorry if I could not explain correct. But it is simple:

I have a Smart TV and would love to play the media files from your computer ( PC ) for Smart TV (TV ) mode using the network ( Velox , broadband internet ) . Is it possible ?

It is seen that some subjects sobrte VLC on STREAM .
Maybe I misunderstood , but what I did is that I can access the Smart TV all media files that are stored on computed ( PC ) .

So I was pretty excited , because as we know , the Smart TV features are limited . Because I already see access the computer ( PC ) in Smart TV (TV ) , but many files I can not see , because they depend on players and plugins . And Smart TVs do not have memories ( RAM ) and have no hard drives ( Hard Disks).

If the materials I saw tutorials are targeted to those who want and need to watch your media files stored on the PC , via local network using Smart Tv , or I 'm having a hard time understanding because already tried several times and failed , or tutorials about VLC X DLNA TV are very technical and or bad explained .

Please , you now understand?
Could you help me please and using less technical information , ie , for laymen like me?

I'm waiting , thanks.
Last edited by Coronel on 02 Mar 2014 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Coronel
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Coronel » 02 Mar 2014 21:14

Boa tarde amiigo "dfuhrmann".
Desculpe se eu não soube explicar correto. Mas é símples:

Eu tenho um Smart Tv e gostaria muito de jogar os arquivos de mídias do computador (PC) para o Smart Tv (TV) usando o modo em rede (Velox, internet banda larga). É possível?

É que vi algumas matérias sobrte o VLC sobre STREAM.
Talvez eu tenha entendido errado, mas o que entendi, é que é possível eu acessar do Smart Tv todos os arquivos de mídias que estão armazenados no computado (PC).

Então fiquei bastante animado, pois como sabemos, os recursos do Smart Tv são limitados. Pois eu já vejo acesso o computador (PC) no Smart Tv (TV), mas muitos arquivos eu não consigo ver, pois dependem de players e plugins. E os Smart Tvs não possuem memórias (Ram) e não possuem HDs (Hard Disks).

Se as matérias que vi são tutoriais direcionados a quem deseja e precisa de assistir seus arquivos de mídias armazenados no PC, através do Smart Tv usando rede local, ou eu estou tendo muita dificuldade de entender, pois ja tentei várias vezes e não consegui, ou os tutoriais sobre o VLC X DLNA TV estão muito técnicos e ou, mau explicados.

Por favor, voce agora entende?
Poderia me ajudar, por favor e usando informações menos técnicos, ou seja, para leigos como eu?

Fico no aguardo, obrigado.

dfuhrmann
Developer
Developer

Postby dfuhrmann » 02 Mar 2014 22:49

Sorry, VLC does not offer direct support for any smart TV.

As you already found some tutorials I assume that they are ways to use VLC with your smart TV. But I have no idea what features they are actually using. And I also do not know what is'nt understandable for you in those tutorials. So they is no way to help you out as I simply do not have enough details.

I repeat myself, but the best way still is to ask to original author of your tutorial. Maybe he/she can help you out and give some less technical instructions.

Coronel
Blank Cone
Blank Cone

Postby Coronel » 03 Mar 2014 03:14

Ok brother. Thank you. Keep trying.

Return to “VLC media player for macOS Troubleshooting”